Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Link Prime on 23 July, 2013, 09:48:53 AM
How many kilos of DRUGS did Norman Reedus take that weekend?

I can't answer your question directly, but I was gutted for all those people who paid to have their pics taken with him.  He was barely recogniseable in his sunglasses and baseball cap. 

TordelBack

My better half has a meeting with Jerry Bruckheimer this week.  Any suggestions on how best to get the ricin into his soy latte? #pollos #don'tmentiontheDreddsequel

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2013, 01:24:59 PM
My better half has a meeting with Jerry Bruckheimer this week.  Any suggestions on how best to get the ricin into his soy latte? #pollos #don'tmentiontheDreddsequel

If she invites you along for a power couples lunch with the Bruckheimers, don't mention The Lone Ranger's box office. Best not to draw attention to the fact that Mr and Mrs Bruckheimer get their hair colour out of exactly the same bottle either.

TordelBack

Aye, as the missus herself put it, how to beg for Johnny Depp's phone number without Mentioning The War?

Goaty

Oh, tell Jerry to blow up some more cars for John.

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 24 July, 2013, 03:38:14 PM

Brilliant...always was.

...and the first TV series (I think) in the US to showcase the genius of Bruce Lee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IuxNixyig
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2013, 01:24:59 PM

Mention that I've got a really great comic with giant robots fighting in it if he wants to buy the rights...

TordelBack

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 24 July, 2013, 04:03:57 PM
Mention that I've got a really great comic with giant robots fighting in it if he wants to buy the rights...

Somewhere Alan Moore is shaking his head very slowly and making broken sounds deep in his chest.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2013, 04:18:02 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 24 July, 2013, 04:03:57 PM

Somewhere Alan Moore is shaking his head very slowly and making broken sounds deep in his chest.

When I'm a millionaire, I'll do that too.

von Boom

Goaty

10,000 people want sequel!

TordelBack

Quote from: Goaty on 24 July, 2013, 08:54:12 PM
10,000 people want sequel!

That's more than saw the first one! >ducks<

Spikes

In a strange kinda way, i hope this is real, and not summat photoshopped...

Sideshow Bob

^^^^^

Really like this !!!... :lol:
If it's real, he would have been so pleased !!
Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890