Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 25 August, 2013, 09:07:59 AM
Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 25 August, 2013, 12:49:20 AM
Why are the mountains MAGENTA?   :lol:

Probably because the Speccy had an incredibly limited palette.

Or it could be a reference to the purple mountains of Japan.

TordelBack

That ghastly Miley Cyrus VMA tongue/outfit thing reminds me of Tyranny Rex, but not in a good thing.  Home cloning Billy Ray is killing music.

Sideshow Bob

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 August, 2013, 11:07:34 AM
That ghastly Miley Cyrus VMA tongue/outfit thing reminds me of Tyranny Rex, but not in a good thing.  Home cloning Billy Ray is killing music.

She obviously thought she was being 'cool and edgy' but she just looked like she had covered herself in glue and walked through her wardrobe,  and wore whatever stuck.....or got dressed in the dark.......
You can take the girl out of Hillbilly town,  but can't take ....etc....

Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Bored at the dentist this morning, there was a calculator in front of me so I wrote 80085
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Steve Green

Bubba Zebill

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 August, 2013, 11:07:34 AM

she does seem to do that tongue thing a lot, if a google image search is anything to go by. She should keep it in her mouth. Or mine.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Deliberately watching MTV and then complaining about the ghastly people is like deliberately sticking your head in a sewer a complaining about the smell. The media reporting on this nonsense is basically like they're throwing buckets of sewage in yer face.
You may quote me on that.

Frank

JUST IN CASE ANYONE'S WONDERING WHAT THE HELL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

The American half of the internet is going insane over this storm in an A-cup; suggesting she should either be sectioned or stoned to death for grinding her arse in Beetlejuice's crotch and giving herself a D & C with a foam finger. My favourite comment from the Plymouth Brethren (West) was that Cyrus appears to be suffering from the same condition which means Hank Hill needs a belt to keep his jeans up.

Maybe we've just been exposed more and for much longer to the fake outrage of something which used to be for kids being re-tooled for pervs on this side of the drink. Remember The Sun celebrating when Billy Piper turned 16? The best bit of that video is an unusually demure Rihanna sitting at the side of the stage and watching her schtick being ruined by being done badly, and realising she's going to have to find a new angle for her next album launch.

Bubba Zebill

Frank

I think it was Alexis de Tocqueville, in the second volume of Democracy In America, who said "America loves nothing better than white jailbait ass".

No ... wait a minute ... that was Family Guy. I get those two mixed up.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 27 August, 2013, 08:22:16 PM
The American half of the internet is going insane over this storm in an A-cup...

It is quite funny to imagine a direct line running from Elvis' pelvis through Madonna's bra to Miley Cyrus' whatever-you're-having-yourself, but there it is.  With all the latter day attempts at notoriety what really amazes is how badly executed they are, while still being successful in their aims. 

At least Rihanna is bloody gorgeous.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Goaty