Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

QuoteMy dream date Mary Beard

Get in line, buster!
If you think you love her now, then listen to this: http://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/richard_herring_lst_podcast/episode_19_mary_beard/
She's all kinds of awesome.

TordelBack

Magic, thanks RAC!  I'd learn Latin just to spend time with that woman, she's an absolute gem, David Attenborough with a dirty laugh. 

Proudhuff

200 pages of this tripe, Why can't anythread stay on topic here?
DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Frank

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 September, 2013, 02:06:45 PM
200 pages of this tripe, Why can't anythread stay on topic here?

I've actually had the pleasure to dine on 'Trippa alla Romana' and I must say it was one of the finest things I've ever eaten....and I've eaten almost every day of my life. Highly recommended, it is a speciality of the city of Rome and shows that with care and skill any dish is better in the hands of an Italian, even tripe.

Let me know if you plan to travel to Rome and I will furnish you with the necessary details so that you too, young Proudhuff, can experience this gastronomic wonder.

Now...could someone please direct me to the drunk thread?
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

The Doctor Alt 8

Our pantomime script is bloody awful...  :(

Sideshow Bob

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 16 September, 2013, 11:54:08 PM

I've got to admire your fortitude Doc........... :D
I take it this is another 'script penned by a cast member who thinks it's wonderful, but it's not !!'.....

Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

JayzusB.Christ

Yayyy!  200 posts!  Hang on, I've ruined it now.

EDIT:  Wait, that's 200 pages, isn't it?  As has been pointed out before.  Do I win a prize for the rubbishest post of the day?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

SuperSurfer

2994 posts on this thread and no one has said anything that we didn't already know.

Dandontdare

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 17 September, 2013, 12:33:49 PM
2994 posts on this thread and no one has said anything that we didn't already know.

Really? I didn't know that.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Dandontdare on 17 September, 2013, 12:55:48 PM
Quote from: SuperSurfer on 17 September, 2013, 12:33:49 PM
Really? I didn't know that.
See what I mean?

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Sideshow Bob on 17 September, 2013, 09:35:02 AM

I take it this is another 'script penned by a cast member who thinks it's wonderful, but it's not !!'.....

Cheers

Exactly... In fact I might post up part of the script so you guys can see what I have to cope with....

JamesC

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 17 September, 2013, 01:13:50 PM
Quote from: Sideshow Bob on 17 September, 2013, 09:35:02 AM

Cheers

I might post up part of the script so you guys can see what I have to cope with....

Oh no you won't!  :D