Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: sauchie on 25 February, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU?

Apparently, I'm Hungary: "You're very artistic, but also clever and sporty. You often find yourself getting very passionate about things you believe in, and you can be a little sensitive when things don't go your way". Hungary?! - this stinks!! This is total BS!!! I demand the right to take this fake and erroneous test again.

yup, I'm Hungary too. I really had no answer to the twitter feed question, but they didn't give me a "fuck twitter" option.

8-Ball

I got: Latvia.
"You rarely smile, but that doesn't mean you're miserable. In fact, you're one of the easiest people to get along with and everyone instantly feels at ease around you. You're a great party host."

So true.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

The Doctor Alt 8

My stomach is making some terrible rumbling sounds...

8-Ball

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 25 February, 2014, 10:15:35 PM
My stomach is making some terrible rumbling sounds...

Too much grub or not enough?

The Doctor Alt 8

No idea... Its stopped now... :P

Spikes

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 February, 2014, 01:55:01 AM
Drinking beer while doing refresher training at work, top stuff!

Root Beer that is ;)

I used to drink beer at work. I was working on the Audi production line in Germany for two summers, and beer was available from the vending machines.  If it was someone's birthday (and mine isn't in summer), they'd have to buy everyone else on the line a beer.  I spent a couple of days pie-eyed at work.  I doubt if beer is available in the factory any more, and rightly so
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 26 February, 2014, 09:05:26 AM

I used to drink beer at work. I was working on the Audi production line in Germany for two summers, and beer was available from the vending machines.  If it was someone's birthday (and mine isn't in summer), they'd have to buy everyone else on the line a beer.  I spent a couple of days pie-eyed at work.  I doubt if beer is available in the factory any more, and rightly so

I work for a large German company, and spent plenty of time over there too.
I was first there in 1998, and amazed by the beer stocked vending machines.
But true to form, the Germans themselves never took advantage- I never noticed anyone have more than one at lunchtime.

I've been over to the same place almost annually since, and as far as I recall, the booze was removed from the vending machines in 2004. Probably some EU edict.
Funnily enough, they still have a cigarette vending machine in the lobby.

Link Prime

Goaty

Wonder which thread to post on here to wish 2000AD 37th birthday, you old fart!

NapalmKev

Quote from: Goaty on 26 February, 2014, 10:34:34 AM

Wonder which thread to post on here to wish 2000AD 37th birthday, you old fart!

This thread will do nicely.

Happy Birthday 2000AD, and to me also.  36 today!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

8-Ball

Back in the early nineties who was the brunette girl that modelled the big white 2000 AD t-shirt? They were selling t-shirts, prog binders , mugs etc.

TordelBack

Quote from: Eightball on 26 February, 2014, 12:20:06 PM
Back in the early nineties who was the brunette girl that modelled the big white 2000 AD t-shirt? They were selling t-shirts, prog binders , mugs etc.

Odds are it was Alan McKenzie.

8-Ball

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 February, 2014, 12:23:34 PM

Lush.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 February, 2014, 12:23:34 PM

You owe me a new key board! :lol: