Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Back in dry land from wonderful week in Croatia Islands! No 2000AD forum post or 2000AD prog comic under the eyes of missus! Just download latest prog, so anyone miss Goaty?

No... So any latest on Sequel?   ;)

Goaty

Proudhuff

has anyone see Goaty recently?   :o
DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Definitely Not Mister Pops

World Cup organisers take note, THIS is how you deal with streakers.
You may quote me on that.

TordelBack

Quote from: King Pops on 16 June, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

Hmmm, wouldn't want to be their insurers at the same time...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: King Pops on 16 June, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

I think he was going for rear entry with that tackle. Streakers are that rare highlight of any sporting event.

Frank

If that surface's astroturf, the streaker's just been treated to free gender reassignment surgery. A guy I work with gashed his hand on fake grass during five-a-side a month ago, and he's still got a mangled stump like Logan's today.

Link Prime

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 June, 2014, 08:32:08 PM
Streakers are that rare highlight of any sporting event.

Seeing diver-diva Ronaldo dry-swallow after being throttled 4-0 by Germany does take a bit of beating, Joe.

Goaty

Don't know why Sauchie changes his profile pic and name into ISIS as awful news about it on the news sites.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Link Prime on 16 June, 2014, 08:43:08 PM
Seeing diver-diva Ronaldo dry-swallow after being throttled 4-0 by Germany does take a bit of beating, Joe.

That means nothing to me.

Goaty

This is the best streaker ever!

Sadly it only the advert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq0Q4prLBMk

Frank

Quote from: Goaty on 16 June, 2014, 08:51:24 PM
Don't know why Sauchie changes his profile pic and name into ISIS as awful news about it on the news sites.

Because there is awful news about it on the news sites. Same reason radiator and Jayzus have pics from the Stallone film as their avatars - I don't imagine either of them approve of or endorse Judge Dredd (1995).

Link Prime

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 June, 2014, 08:54:13 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 16 June, 2014, 08:43:08 PM

That means nothing to me.

Fair enough, it's likely you would take grim satisfaction in it.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/28294-cristiano-ronaldo-crying-memes-win-twitter-after-germany-slams-portugal-4-0

Goaty

Quote from: ISISauchie on 16 June, 2014, 08:59:47 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 16 June, 2014, 08:51:24 PM

Because there is awful news about it on the news sites. Same reason radiator and Jayzus have pics from the Stallone film as their avatars - I don't imagine either of them approve of or endorse Judge Dredd (1995).

Thanks, just those photos of those poor men so haunting :(