Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

That jokes a bit flat.

Goaty

It's 1st Nov and there's 5 Xmas films on TV!

TordelBack

1st November is the date from which I as supreme domestic overlord have permitted the wearing of Christmas-themed clothing, the playing of Christmas songs at prescribed volume, and the watching of an approved list of Christmas movies.  Permission for sessile decoration and consumption of seasonal foods will be extended from 1st December.  Opening of gifts and reading of Prog 2015 may only take place on or after 25th December.  All trace of the foregoing to be removed on or before 7th January, annual prog excepted.  Behaviour outside these designated norms will be reported directly to Santy.  They have been warned.

Daveycandlish

You're not allowed to talk Christmas until after Bonfire Night. That's the rule.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

TordelBack

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 02 November, 2014, 12:50:47 PM
You're not allowed to talk Christmas until after Bonfire Night. That's the rule.

I dunno man, June always seems a bit early to me.

Grugz

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 02 November, 2014, 12:50:47 PM
You're not allowed to talk Christmas until after Bonfire Night.december That's the rule.

ftfy
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

von Boom

Truth in product naming taken too far?

Third Estate Ned

Frank

COMMANDO FORCES

That is clever thinking :lol: :lol: :lol:

shaolin_monkey

My party trick used to be doing Paul McCartney's 'The Frog Chorus' in burps.

I can't do it anymore - my oesophageal muscles have worn down over time, and now I just end up with a mouthful of sick.

The Legendary Shark

That Paul McCartney's got a lot to answer for, going around spoiling people's throats in such a manner.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Spaceghost

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 05 November, 2014, 01:03:17 AM
My party trick used to be doing Paul McCartney's 'The Frog Chorus' in burps.

I can't do it anymore - my oesophageal muscles have worn down over time, and now I just end up with a mouthful of sick.

Whenever I hear the Frog Chorus I end up with a mouthful of sick.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

TordelBack

Quote from: Spaceghost on 05 November, 2014, 08:23:03 AM
Whenever I hear the Frog Chorus I end up with a mouthful of sick.

Heh, it always makes me think of being hideously drunk at the Rocky Horror and trying to stay conscious for the main feature.  So much the same as Spaceghost.

Goaty

What would be funny line for this?

Spot the odd penguin?