Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombo

I want a fairly simply gravestone, just my name, the two dates and right at the bottom in really small letters, so small that someone would have to get in real close to read it - "You're standing on my head"

Greg M.

The film director Lindsay Anderson wanted his gravestone to read: "Surrounded by fucking idiots."

Sadly, it was not to be.

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

TordelBack

No headstone for me, feed me to the pigs and spend the cash on some cheap wine instead.

Is what I'd like on my headstone.

Fungus

A 'Best Before" date ?

The Legendary Shark

No Parking. Offenders will be haunted without let or mercy.
Or maybe...
If you read this twice, you will die. Now fuck off and let me R.I.P.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

"Shit I think I left the oven on...."

DaveGYNWA

Cremation for me, but if I was to be buried then the stone would have "Sssshhhhh.....listen! Did you hear that?"
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

The Legendary Shark

Don't beam me up yet, Control, I've got to finish my headst
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

NapalmKev

Fuck the Headstone, I'd rather have a Viking-Style funeral! Chuck me on a boat, set it aflame and send me out to Sea.

And don't forget to Wave.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: NapalmKev on 08 January, 2015, 11:57:49 AM
Fuck the Headstone, I'd rather have a Viking-Style funeral! Chuck me on a boat, set it aflame and send me out to Sea.

And don't forget to Wave.

Cheers

Sounds like a plan,  that.  I love boats and plan to start living on one this year.  I'm also a huge fan of the nice open fire.  Though I suppose by that stage I'm not going to be too bothered what happens, unless I find out I've been hugely mistaken about the whole post-death scenario.  In which case,  I apologise in advance to whichever god turns out to be the real one.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

shaolin_monkey

In case you missedit first time around:

Tiplodocus

I don't like all this similar themed talk - seems close to staying on topic. This is about Threadjacking.

Did I tell you I repaired our tumble dryer the other day?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

JayzusB.Christ

I like cake.
Also, if we're staying on topic,  isn't that threadjacking a thread with a threadjacking theme? Kind of thing.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Sometimes, I get the nagging suspicion that the entire universe is a practical joke perpetrated against next door's cat and that I'm only involved because I didn't pay attention to some fine print somewhere along the line.
Mostly, though, I suspect other things entirely.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]