Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: sheridan on 11 February, 2016, 10:25:22 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 10 February, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

I was thinking of this photo the other day - the only thing which could make it more perfect would have been if they'd had a copy of Moby Dick on the table...

see that's lost on me as I only know her from Longmire
DDT did a job on me

von Boom

Tjm86

Quote from: von Boom on 23 February, 2016, 04:29:21 PM
I'm with stupid.

This is the bar steward that is going to really screw you over now.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Tjm86 on 23 February, 2016, 07:09:59 PM
Quote from: von Boom on 23 February, 2016, 04:29:21 PM
I'm with stupid.

This is the bar steward that is going to really screw you over now.

If you stick a pair of glasses on Cameron they could pass themselves off as the new Morcombe and Wise.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Spikes

Needs-a-combe and un-wise?

Sorry...

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

I bet if you print out the photo and fold it so their fingers touch you'll get one of those Mad fold in images.

Dandontdare

Nothing new - I had a blowpipe with rubber-sucker darts as a kid in the 70s - took me until mid-afternoon on Christmas day to work out how to push a pin through the sucker cap to make a more dangerous dart! Only enough to pop a balloon or make my brother go "ouch" though - those look a bit more lethal!

NapalmKev

I watched a documentary on YouTube detailing how the world is really Flat instead of round and that the Sun orbits us and is the same size as the Moon! Apparently, Gravity doesn't exist either and the reason things fall to Earth are because they're lighter than air.

"Nonsense!" I hear you cry. And yes, you are probably right.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

The Legendary Shark

Even I'm not going anywhere near this one.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: NapalmKev on 28 February, 2016, 10:55:14 AM
I watched a documentary on YouTube detailing how the world is really Flat instead of round and that the Sun orbits us and is the same size as the Moon! Apparently, Gravity doesn't exist either and the reason things fall to Earth are because they're lighter than air.

"Nonsense!" I hear you cry. And yes, you are probably right.

Cheers
I think a few brain cells died whilst reading that alone.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 28 February, 2016, 12:08:16 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 28 February, 2016, 11:10:15 AM
Even I'm not going anywhere near this one.

Aw, Sharky.  ;)

Heh. This guy came to the campsite for a fortnight. He was quite a clever guy, a bit of an inventor, and we were having a good conversation about this and that. The conversation turned to space and the Solar System and I was talking about Titan. He went very quiet and then said, "There is no Titan - the Earth is flat and the stars are holes in a glass dome." I laughed, thinking he was taking the piss. He wasn't. Nothing I said could disabuse him of this belief and nothing he said could convince me he was right. Funny old world, innit?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Anyone start building Mega-Cities yet?