Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Look on the bright side, he gets tied to a hovervan and riddled with bullets by muties in the end.

Goaty

Dandontdare

Wow indeed - that's very impressive (and it has Judge Dredd and the Blues Brothers in it!)

Hawkmumbler

Decided to give myself a 'slight' name change. This variation has slowly been replacing my Hawkmonger username across the net so figured this place was next.

JayzusB.Christ

Nothing like a good mong-out.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again...

No, wait, that wasn't it. Last night I dreamt the entirety of Gran Torino, except that they had remade it shot-for-shot but with Ricky Gervais playing Mr. Kowalski, and it was now called Vauxhall Astra.  It was fecking horrid.

Satanist

Broforce is a video game where you slowly unlock BRO versions of various action heroes and yesterday I unlocked this guy...

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Theblazeuk

Quote from: Tordelback on 14 March, 2016, 10:18:22 AM

No, wait, that wasn't it. Last night I dreamt the entirety of Gran Torino, except that they had remade it shot-for-shot but with Ricky Gervais playing Mr. Kowalski, and it was now called Vauxhall Astra.  It was fecking horrid.

I would watch that.

TordelBack

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 14 March, 2016, 01:17:34 PM

I would watch that.

No, seriously, I had to sit through the whole thing, it was awful. Imagine Ricky mooching around the Hmong neighbours' house scoffing party food, imagine Ricky doing his squeaky toothy grimace in place of Clint's growl, imagine Ricky bossing Thao around... Ugh.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Tordelback on 14 March, 2016, 03:17:46 PM
Quote from: Theblazeuk on 14 March, 2016, 01:17:34 PM

I would watch that.

No, seriously, I had to sit through the whole thing, it was awful. Imagine Ricky mooching around the Hmong neighbours' house scoffing party food, imagine Ricky doing his squeaky toothy grimace in place of Clint's growl, imagine Ricky bossing Thao around... Ugh.

JayzusB.Christ

I dreamed last night about a female student that helps me out with my work sometimes; and that's about as Mayoral as I'm about to get with the description. 
Imagine my disappointment when I woke up to find myself old and single.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Satanist

Happy Birthday wee Jack!!! :D
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dandontdare

Workmates were asking what has just had me in a fit of giggles - it was Ian McShane's reaction to criticism that he'd given away spoilers about the next season of Game of Thrones:

"I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think, get a fucking life, it's only tits and dragons"

I'm going to adopt that for any overreaction - "chill out dude, it's only tits and dragons"

ming

"Chris Packham has stolen a Lollipop Lady's lollipop and is licking it, shouting 'the sweetest taboo!'"

Link Prime

Quote from: Dandontdare on 16 March, 2016, 11:04:46 AM

"I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think, get a fucking life, it's only tits and dragons"

Brilliant.