Main Menu

Favourite CURRENT art droid Round 2 - Simon Coleby or Simon Fraser

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 January, 2021, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Think I know which way this is going but it does seem to be pretty close so any last votes today before I close up in the morning might well swing things (???). Get um in today and I'll coutn in the morning.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

eah but it could be Simon - I mean Simon is doing well but Simon could have a strong final day... but will that be enough to catch Simon?

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 January, 2021, 08:20:22 AM
eah but it could be Simon - I mean Simon is doing well but Simon could have a strong final day... but will that be enough to catch Simon?

You should just have a Best Simon category: Bisley, Coleby, Davis, Fraser, Harrison, or Jacob...?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 January, 2021, 09:26:16 AM

You should just have a Best Simon category: Bisley, Coleby, Davis, Fraser, Harrison, or Jacob...?

Feck - never thought of that. Simon is to prog art as Alan is to prog scripts.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Hey shhh that's my next idea for a tournament... what do you mean time to give it a rest...

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 January, 2021, 04:22:01 PM
Hey shhh that's my next idea for a tournament... what do you mean time to give it a rest...
Not too shabby in the script droid stakes either: Spurrier, Furman, Geller, Spencer?

No contest here. I do enjoy Coleby on Jaegir but ranking that against so much Dante and the outstanding art on The Strip That Should Not Be is a bit like putting me in the ring with Tyson Fury.

Simon Fraser.
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: I, Cosh on 21 January, 2021, 04:35:00 PM

No contest here. I do enjoy Coleby on Jaegir but ranking that against so much Dante and the outstanding art on The Strip That Should Not Be is a bit like putting me in the ring with Tyson Fury.

Look I know he's getting one and putting on a few pounds but still reckon he could pack a punch... oh... you mean that way round...

Andrew_J

I have to go with Simon Coleby. His evolution has been fascinating.

Huey2

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

There is evidence to suggest that amongst all the tough choices to be made in this tournement this has been for many the toughest yet. At least three folks said they couldn't make a call and abstained as they simply couldn't decide! The actually final count wasn't that close, though both drew in plenty of votes, but that seems to mask the tight margins in many individual decisions.

As it is

Simon Fraser

is into the quarters.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.