Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Yay, the cover of Prog 1812 ia now up, that means I've managed EVERY cover this year, wahooooo!

Spikes

Top stuff as always Pete.
BTW, did you say you was hoping to get the IDW Dredd cover by Carlos for the Blog?

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Pete Wells on 10 December, 2012, 11:26:22 PM
Yay, the cover of Prog 1812 ia now up, that means I've managed EVERY cover this year, wahooooo!

Now we know your Kryptonite, Wells...

Pete Wells

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Make it stop!!!

James Stacey

Pete Wells

Hey guys, PLEASE check out this EXCELLENT blog post from Mark Harrison - 22 images, masses of process notes and even some free Photoshop brushes. Really interesting this 'un!

http://2000adcovers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/mark-harrison-rats-entertainment.html

Pete Wells

Yay, first proper update of 2013 and it's a doozy! Check out Jon Davis-Hunt's fabulous Dredd and Anderson Megazine cover...

DrJomster

Very nice! Cheers Pete! Cheers Jon!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Pete Wells

Cheers Dr J!

After a slow start to the year, it's gonna be a busy week! If all goes to plan, I've got something for you all every night!

Last night I uploaded Simon Davis' cover to prog 1814 which is a love letter to famed artist J C Leyendecker. You can really see the influence he had on Simon's work, it's great...

Alien Goodness

Thanks Pete! I found the references to J C Leyendecker very interesting. It explains those halos which I found a bit bizarre initially.

Pete Wells

Last weeks' wonderful wraparound by new droid Darren Douglas is up on my blog with loads of dign ideas and some of Darren's other work. I reckon this guy could be huuuuuge!

judda fett

Just read the Darren Douglas piece Pete, good bloggin mate, really like his work.

Pete Wells

Cheers Judda!

A little bit different today, super boarder Larf sent me a break down of his message board-tastic advent calendar entry. WARNING - there are gratuitous images of Burdis on there - yuck!

COMMANDO FORCES

That is one mighty fine looking gentleman in that picture!

sheldipez

Quote from: Pete Wells on 19 January, 2013, 08:51:42 PM
Last weeks' wonderful wraparound by new droid Darren Douglas is up on my blog with loads of dign ideas and some of Darren's other work. I reckon this guy could be huuuuuge!

Just found myself some new wallpaper!