Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

I frigging LOVED Clint Lagley's cover to Prog 1816, it's stunning! It's up on my blog with some nice detail shots. Let's hope there's no gay corpses amongst the gruesome, blood soaked horde or we may have to burn our progs!

Frank

Thanks for drawing my attention to the zombie cock, Pete; you're providing a valuable service. Looking at the colour palette and textures there, Langley's got to be into Slayer.

Pete Wells

You can't whack a bit of zombie cock Sauchie!

Onward, this weeks' brilliant Stront cover by Boo 'How does he make those colours work so well?' Cook. A fine homage to a stone cold classic!

judda fett

Shame Boo's pencils went AWOL, his finished pencils are my favorite part of his process. Love a good homage though.

Pete Wells

Yay, on my blog today, Neil Roberts doing ballet with a box of Cheerios.

I kid you not!

Pete Wells

Wow, my blog has got over a quarter of a million hits! To celebrate, it features this weeks' cover and sketch by Karl Richardson...

Pete Wells

Oooooooooooh! A BRILLIANT Henry Flint Free Comic Book Day cover today. See Henry take on Ditko, Kirby and more and win!

judda fett

Superb, excellent cover(s). Nice one Pete and hope Mr Flint's on the mend.

Colin YNWA

As ever a blinding read ... well I say as ever but this time particularly fantastic. I just love the fact that those three covers exist on their own. Brilliant stuff.

Spikes

Brilliant stuff, Pete - and of course Henry!
Looking forward to seeing this when it comes out.

Wonder if Henry is gonna put the original art up for grabs? Think id have that Spidey homage one in a heartbeat..

SKD

Mr Flints cover is worth the treck to the comic shop on its own. Another great blog Pete. :thumbsup:

Stew.

ming

Wonderful.  I could go on, but that pretty much sums it up, I think.

Dandontdare

ooh, those henry Flint covers are very nice indeed.

congratulations on a quarter millions hits Pete - that automic redirect from BigBoobs.com seems to be working!

ming

Surely the fact he runs both sites is against the rules?  Umpire!  I demand a ruling on this matter!

Pete Wells

I'm also one of Bigboobs.com's most frequent models...