Main Menu

Black Friday sale heads-up

Started by IndigoPrime, 27 November, 2019, 08:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Quote from: moogie101 on 29 November, 2019, 01:49:36 PMJust need to hope the missus isn't in when they're delivered!!
Well, 60% off, so they only cost about 11p, right?

moogie101

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 29 November, 2019, 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: moogie101 on 29 November, 2019, 01:49:36 PMJust need to hope the missus isn't in when they're delivered!!
Well, 60% off, so they only cost about 11p, right?

Cheers, that is what I'll tell her.

Rately

Just wondering if the 2000AD shop has ever discounted the digital editions of The Complete Judge Dredd Case Files?

I've the physical editions up to 17, but I'm hoping at some stage to collect them all digitally as well.

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 29 November, 2019, 11:25:31 AM
Damn you McCosh.  Damn you to hell.
Don't shoot the messenger here! Between this, the Trigan Empire and finally giving in and ordering a bunch of those new Dredd miniatures yesterday (at the same time as the SD sale) I'm a bit embarrassed about exactly how much money I've sent to Betelgeuse this week.
We never really die.

Steve Green

Quote from: Rately on 29 November, 2019, 03:00:52 PM
Just wondering if the 2000AD shop has ever discounted the digital editions of The Complete Judge Dredd Case Files?

I've the physical editions up to 17, but I'm hoping at some stage to collect them all digitally as well.

I'm pretty sure they did in the past few years, I don't remember the occasion though.

Rately

Quote from: Steve Green on 29 November, 2019, 09:55:24 PM
Quote from: Rately on 29 November, 2019, 03:00:52 PM

I'm pretty sure they did in the past few years, I don't remember the occasion though.

Cheers, Steve!

IndigoPrime

Just a quick bump for the 2000 AD Black Friday sale, which is still on until midnight. You're too late for a complete set of dirt-cheap HC Zenith, but there's still plenty of great stuff in there, such as Luke Kirby (£7.99), the Sláine Book of Invasions series (£5.59 each), the entire Dredd: Restricted Files run (£7.99 each), Daily Dredds vols 1 and 2 (£11.99 each), Jinty Land of No Tears/Human Zoo, and Bella at the Bar (£4.39 each), and both Dan Dare HCs (£11.99 each).

DrJomster

Picked up digital Zenith 2 to 4 plus Survival Geeks for £16 all in! Pretty awesome.

Land of No Tears, Bella at the Bar and Luke Kirby were very tempting too... :)

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Bolt-01

Picked up a load of very reasonably priced digital goodies!

titchard

Was a great haul for me, got Warlock 1 & 2, Judge Anderson Vol 1, restricted Dredd vol 1 and best of Future Shocks.