Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Replacement printer cartridges are so expensive you'd think it's cheaper to buy an entirely new printer - but the buggers only put a little bit of ink in the cartrdiges of new printers!

Graaaah!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Mikey

Fact!
It was nothing personal Ratty.'Click' *is* more rodenty.
Or should that be 'neek'?

Fact!
I haven't had enough sleep for the last 3 months and am unlikely to for the next month.

M.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Capt.Zeep

FACT: Old stylee VW Beetle also has air-cooled engine.

SUPPLEMENTARY FACT:  I have a rare day off work and can think of nothing more constuctive to do with my time than post FACTS here

Capt.Zeep

"water, oil , petrol.
your car needs all three"

I believe I may have mentioned that you can run Diesel engines on vegetable oil, in fact I know someone who runs an old Merc estate on a mixture of diesel and veg oil.

FACT my last couple of FACTs are very boring and not in the spirit of the thread at all...
Brain collapsing...need thrill power....wurgh wuurgh wurble

Devons Daddy

FACT this is strange.
open a new word document.
type in as follows and hit enter.
 = rand (200,99)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mikey

DD-that is indeed odd.What's it all about then?

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

Jings! try that...
saves on the typing

Huffy
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Fact: The faerie tree at Newmarket-in-Fergus, Co Clare, has recovered after a chainsaw attack in August last year. This, as we all know, was the rendezvous point for the Kerry faeries who were off to fight the Connacht faeries.

Fact: There is no french word for rendezvous.

Huffsta B-)
DDT did a job on me

Devons Daddy

fact.(true one)
the name Wendy was created by the author of peter pan. he actaul made it up for the book.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Fact - My mom's called Wendy & my dad's called Peter.

No, really.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Devons Daddy

and you a big zenith fan, go on try it. go the window right now and jump out.
you may be very surprised.

its worth a try.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Well if I don?t fly at least there isn?t far to fall, what with me working in the basement.

Better set your phaser to stun.

The Enigmatic Dr X

FACT: Eriksson told Beckham he was going to pull him off at half time, and Beckham said "oh good, I usually only get an orange."

FACT: Scientists believe there is a genetic basis for personality (see last week's New Scientist)

FACT: In AUstralia, their up is our down. That being the case, how come NASA's spacecraft don't end up down under?
Lock up your spoons!

Trout

Fact: Only geography teachers are more likely to have a moustache than your average 1970s footballer.

- Trout

WoD

'Fact: Only geography teachers are more likely to have a moustache than your average 1970s footballer.'

Nah, cause they are only half as likely to have one as a Sports / Games teacher.  Male and female of the species both included.

WoD