Main Menu

Spring Attack!

Started by Proudhuff, 05 March, 2003, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

'the trial of Soviet Assassin Orlok in Judge Dredd, brand new counter-terrorist series Snow/Tiger, and the return of the ABC Warriors'

Wotchafink?
DDT did a job on me

DavidXBrunt

Having seen the art samples in the news section I'm looking forwards to it. Cam Kennedy, Andy Clarke, and L.J. Silver respectively.

Richmond Clements

the Trial of Orlok: I can't wait, I'm sure that John will not let us down.

Snow/Tiger: let's wait and see, but the way stories have been going of late (Beck n Kawl being the exception) it should be great.

ABC Warriors: One of my favorites, or was. I just think that Mr. Mills has ran out of ideas for these boys (and for slaine) and is just going through the motions. I hope I'm proven wrong, but.

Link: rac

Queen Firey-Bou

que, cartoon skippish very fast happy dance to comedy music. snow tiger ...andy clark tra la laaa

Trout

Looking forward to Snow/Tiger, just from what I've seen of the art.

And I KNOW John won't let us down. The Trial of Orlok should be a pretty intelligent piece of work, if his past record on tieing together foreshadowed stuff continues.

But ABC who? Hmmm... I'll judge it when it comes, but I haven't liked it lately. Hopefully, it will go somewhere this time.

By the way, is Spring Attack a Ninja death move?

- Trout

Mk13

>By the way, is Spring Attack a Ninja death move?

No, it's Zebedee's fatal finishing move, usually accompanied by the phrase, "Time fo' bed, muthaf**ka"...

Quirkafleeg

..and a big 'BOING!!!' sfx

paulvonscott

Damn, the best spring jokes have gone, the only reason I cam to this thread ;)

Yeah, bring it on!  ABC warriors and Trial of Orlok (arg the wait), potential events of the year!

phase2000

Ezquerra on ABC Warriors sounds good to me...

Proudhuff

I missed the climax of the Sin City story, what prog was that in so I can hunt it doon?

Midden
DDT did a job on me

DavidXBrunt

1299. Double length episode. Want me to keep my eyes out for it?

Proudhuff

DXB your a sweetheart but i won't tell if you don't, nay to the eye out, luckily Edinbro has a sufit of comic shops ( and eough one eyed men to be going on with, thanks for the info,
Sin City ? My Kinda Town sincity is...

PH
DDT did a job on me

Devons Daddy

By the way, is Spring Attack a Ninja death move?

someone at tooth already seen the rushes for the new tarantino movie have they?

but i reckon that the upcoming events are going to be awsome. snow[backslash]tiger the art looks outstanding.Wake any chance of getting soem the art work up for sale on the site?

the trail of orlok.this has got to be truly its finest.dredd at its most intelligent best.

ABC warriors, i will hope for the best,i think mills is back on the rails recently.

in all i think we are in for some total thrill power overload.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

DD - You're just smug because Orlok's Trial will guarantee you points in the league tables...
Better set your phaser to stun.

mongor2003

Anyone know how many episodes tial of orlock is gonna be ?