Main Menu

FFT - Tales from the Black Museum vs Realm of the Damned - Round 1 Heat 29

Started by Colin YNWA, 17 November, 2021, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

Black Museum.

But not because it's great - it isn't- but Realm of the Damned has got to be the most unpleasant strip ever published by Tharg. It took the Megazine in a direction I'd really prefer it would avoid.

Colin YNWA

Roll up, roll up we're closing this one in the morning and I'll be counting. So vote today or forever hold your peace.

Link Prime

Tales from the Black Museum has been too much miss v hit for me.

Realm of the Damned was a fun & violent romp with great art from the Parr Droid - I'll stake my vote on it.

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well, well, well that one ebbed and flowed, twisted and turned. Black Museum opened well, then Realm stormed ahead and had  what seemed like a confident lead, but Museum clawed it back and entered the final day with the slimest of leads BUT the last day saw Realm snatch late votes that took its slashing, with gritted fangs into Round 2

Realm of the Damned

The very last vote carried it through as I was preped to make my casting vote for Black Museum on the basis that I loved the latest episode so much and it reminded me the variety in these done in ones series is half the fun. Still Realm did have such a clear focus and drive, even if i didn't like it, its hard to resent its place.