Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - B.L.A.I.R 1 vs Judge Hershey - Round 1 Heat 30

Started by Colin YNWA, 17 November, 2021, 06:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Any votes need to come in today and I'll count them up in the morning so get ya voting fingers ready today and don't miss out for when I count up in the morning.

JayzusB.Christ

Hershey's solo stuff never quite landed for me either - no matter who wrote it, it never really felt substantial.

The Tony Blair one was as subtle as a TAD missile but kind of fun. BLAIR 1 for me.

Quote from: davidbishop on 17 November, 2021, 07:40:57 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The most one-sided contest ever?

I'm guessing things are going a bit 2016 US election for you right now, Bish-OP.   ;)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Blair almost received a protest vote (*choke*) until I discovered that Judge Hershey doesn't include the current resurrected-4-revenge nonsense.

Plus, 'The Harlequins Dance' featured some choice Kevin Cullen artwork.

sheridan

BLAIR1 was fine as a one-off from the updated-prog-1 gimmick, but past that it was a waste of creator talent (though perhaps it did create enough sales to see the prog through a tricky period).  I can only vote for Judge Hershey though.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Link Prime on 19 November, 2021, 10:09:54 AM
Blair almost received a protest vote (*choke*) until I discovered that Judge Hershey doesn't include the current resurrected-4-revenge nonsense.

Glad I'm not alone in my disdain for the idea of resurrecting Hershey after her brilliant death scene.  For the love of Danu, Tharg, will you let Colin McNeil kill someone.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

I've been really enjoying the adventures of cyber-Hershey - mostly because she gets to be her own character rather than just a reflection in Dredd's pond.

(If she had a cape, though ... that would be wrong.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Quote from: davidbishop on 17 November, 2021, 07:40:57 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The most one-sided contest ever?

BAH - David Bishop what does the man who turned Tharg's Thrill Vessel around from its dark days know. One-sided, one-sided. NEVER, not with you lot. You lot can vote vote for the rebooted Harlem Heroes to go into the 2nd round, all bets are off and here. Well it was damned close. Damned close Luckily sanity prevailed and

Judge Hershey

by the slimest of margins got her place in Round 2.

Phew!