Main Menu

Sideshow Vote II: I am like a chameleon always changing my wardrobe

Started by broodblik, 22 June, 2022, 04:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

So which doc is your doc? Wednesday is the day the doc will call
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 22 June, 2022, 09:19:55 AM
It says everything that we've gone from a writer who had an annoying habit of making female characters into puzzles to solve (rather than characters in their own right) to a writer who made the Doctor female and then turned her into a puzzle to solve (rather than a character in her own right).

To be fair, the Doctor has been a puzzle to solve long before the current crop of writers (and I'm talking about New Who here).  Remember Lungbarrow / Cartmel?

Speaking of which, Cartmel is apparently doing the circuit at the moment, so keep your eyes open and you might see talks and/or signings coming your way soon.