Main Menu

Prog 2342 - Urban Renewal!

Started by Barrington Boots, 22 July, 2023, 01:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: nxylas on 28 July, 2023, 05:30:16 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 28 July, 2023, 01:03:47 PMAll true, of course.  Just wish it had been a different middle aged woman, not the one whose death was, in my opinion at least, one of the all-time great Dredd moments.  I don't know - deMarco, maybe?  Perrier, or is she dead?  Janus?  Well, maybe not that last one, but all must be in their 50s by now.
Or just stop drawing Anderson as Psi-Judge Barbie.

Aye.  I miss sexy young Judge Anderson - I remember growing to appreciate her far more as I hit my teens - but she's in her 60s and doesn't take anti-ageing drugs, and it's just getting silly now.  So just to redress the balance, while I'm really not on board with resurrecting Hershey, at least she looks her age.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

scrotnig

The Hershey strip divides me.
On the one hand, it shouldn't exist, but on the other hand, it's brilliant so I'm glad it does.

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: nxylas on 27 July, 2023, 09:02:14 PMSi Spurrier recently tweeted out something blasting writers and artists who laugh and joke about having a relaxed attitude to deadlines, though I don't know if it was aimed at any specific individual.

How many years has it been since Fraser Irving announced that he was finally making a start on the fourth issue of Gutsville?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Proudhuff

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 29 July, 2023, 12:52:32 PM
Quote from: nxylas on 27 July, 2023, 09:02:14 PMSi Spurrier recently tweeted out something blasting writers and artists who laugh and joke about having a relaxed attitude to deadlines, though I don't know if it was aimed at any specific individual.

How many years has it been since Fraser Irving announced that he was finally making a start on the fourth issue of Gutsville?

Now there's something the Meg should run!!
DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

Quote from: Leigh S on 27 July, 2023, 06:41:31 PMThat cover has me jonesing for Tazio Bettin Nikolai Dante

Was thinking the same!

Enjoy the Bettin Droid's work for as long as Tharg can afford him.