Main Menu

short cats

Started by fraston, 04 March, 2002, 07:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraston

my turn to start a cat-related and way off topic thread. i saw that show on telly today about cats, and was really freaked by the cat with short legs bred to avoid damage to furniture!
shorely that's the fun of cats?

cats r cool. they eat mice and they shred trousers.

paulvonscott

I saw part of that show.  I watched with a horrific fascination.  The stumpy legged cat was a horror.

They eat mice, well, let's face it it would be better for mankind if they killed rats.  They also kill shrews, voles, rare birds and other endagered species.  They are a menace and they should be stopped.

I like animals and wildlife, I just don't think they should live in my house.

I could go on all night about my hatred of the creatures.  

Oh and H.P. Lovecraft was a big fan of cats.  hence the cats appearence in his dreamland stories.

The Amstor Computer

>They eat mice, well, let's face it it would be better for mankind if they killed rats.

OI! Hands off! I've got five rats upstairs ready to kick yer arse for that one ;-)

It's not just cats though... just about every animal man has had prolonged contact with has been fucked up as a consequence. I'm beginning to think the Church of Euthanasia had it right...

paulvonscott

lol

Well, I'm pretty much against all pets (yes, I'm that evil).

Look, I've read the Rats books by James Gerbil, in my opinion you are literally playing with rats by having them in your house.  

Hang on... 5 rats.  Isn't that how many rats it takes to create a king rat?

I see your plan Blackblood.  Expect the plagues any time soon folks.

Watch the floors!

Jenny-Mek

Are they PET rats, Blackblood, or just roaming around in your house? My next door neighbour had a cat that kept killing robins and things, so she fixed a light and a bell to it's collar. I don't know if it prevented mass-fluffy-thing-slaughter, but it was very funny...
Jenny-Mek

The Amstor Computer

Well, they're pets & they roam about my house - free-range rats I suppose ;-)