Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Saw a ripped poodle today. Not just one of those tall poodles, some kind of crossbreed. Totally hench, but still looked like Terry McDermott.

Modern Panther

Accidentally clicked on a c*micsg*te video. Now an algorithm thinks I'm a racist flat Earther.

Funt Solo

I clicked on a Jordan Peterson video and now the YouTube algorithm thinks I'm a male supremacist.  And a mysoginist.  And a homophobe.  And a pseudo-intellectual.  And in need of anger management.  And a conspiracy theorist.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

I actually follow Peterson on Twitter.  I find the contrast between the sneering superiority of his tone (and his followers) and the utter stupidity of everything he says (and his followers) endlessly fascinating. As a failed academic it makes me feel good about myself,  as in: "at least I didn't end up like this thick c**t"; and after all,  isn't that what the prof wants for us all? 

M.I.K.

Quote from: Frank on 13 September, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

Saw a ripped poodle today. Not just one of those tall poodles, some kind of crossbreed. Totally hench, but still looked like Terry McDermott.

One of Rorschach's lesser known journal entries.

Frank

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 13 September, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
Sharks mounted with lasers were always a great idea....

Sharkie, sorry to hear about you're back your back. I've been prodding the soft underbelly of  Europe for the last few weeks but an back now and will get an ThrillAid package in the post to you tomorrow  :thumbsup:

acht, due to a medical incident the package will now be posted today... no proudhuffs were injured in the packaging of this material.
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Proudhuff on 17 September, 2018, 01:48:00 PM
Uncanny! :o

Wee Stevie Yaxley-Lennon could only dream of being such a charismatic arch-villain, rather than the snidey little petty crook he really is.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Frank on 15 September, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

I have no idea who that is, but growing up in Norn Irn has taught me that people who hang around waving the Butcher's Apron are probably scrotes.

Watching the London Olympics was weird for me.
You may quote me on that.

TordelBack

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Proudhuff
link=topic=36237.msg991886#msg991886
date=1537188648

Quote from: Proudhuff
link=topic=36237.msg991592#msg991592
date=1536838779

Sharks mounted with lasers were always a
great idea....
Sharkie, sorry to hear about you're back your
back. I've been prodding the soft underbelly
of Europe for the last few weeks but an back
now and will get an ThrillAid package in the
post to you tomorrow
acht, due to a medical incident the package
will now be posted today... no proudhuffs
were injured in the packaging of this
material.

No probs, Huffster - I hope all is well with you now, that's the most important thing.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

All good, had to chum a chum to the hospital... meantime your package sent off yesterday, just in time to be blown out of your postie's hand as he tries to deliver it through the tail end of a hurricane  :thumbsup:   
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Heh, it's been like working in a wind tunnel today. Tonight will be interesting, as my shed shudders, rattles and groans under the onslaught. You bricks-and-mortar dwelling Earthlets don't know how lucky you are :D

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]