Main Menu

Denise, the unsung heroine of 2000AD

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 February, 2010, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Well I gotta say thanks to Denise, many times I have rang the 2000AD shop with questions about this and that and Denise has went out of her way to give me an answer. It may not be the answer I would love to hear (cancellations of stuff) but she always manages to find that answer.
I know that many of the boarders here have phoned up with questions about their subs and other stuff and she has always been helpfull to them as well.

Just the other day I saw something (I shall not say what) and I asked Denise about this item and she has yet again gone above and beyond the call of duty and for this reason I thought it best to thank her on the actual site.

Thank You Denise for all the help you do :thumbsup:

Colin YNWA

Yeah I'll echo that she is fantastic.

Does she deserve an action figure?

Kev Levell

I'll third that, she's very helpful and pleasant, sorted out a problem for me too!

Mikey

I'm going up ta 4!

Any time I've had to ring about something, I don't feel as if I'm somehow intruding or resented for making someone put down teir tea and bun. A really helpful, personal and pleasant experience which is rare when you phone companies these days.

Who's the bloke? I've never remembered his name, but he's a top act too, not only 'cause he sent me freebies when some payment went awry  :)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

I'll second that second, every time new subs time comes along she always maneges to sort it out for me... as I've left it to the last minute, oh and this year I had a certain request that she carried out to my happy satifaction, so HUZZAH! and extra lupe from that droid!  :o
DDT did a job on me

thejudgemuffin

Denise and the dude were both really helpful to me when I first started looking into being Dredd on the Plinth, without her it wouldn't have happened.

Love ya D-Bomb x

Emperor

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 12 February, 2010, 03:16:31 PM
Yeah I'll echo that she is fantastic.

Does she deserve an action figure?

At the very least someone should draw a picture of Den-15-E (so much of an improvement over the Den-15-D models) - I imagine what looks like about four droids welded together back to back with numerous robotic tendrils shooting off, answering phones, picking up progs and stuffing them into envelopes.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Dandontdare

hear hear. on the (rare) occasion my subs prog hasn't shown up, she has quickly sent me a replacement, no hassle, and is a delight to deal with on the phone.

Robin Low

Quote from: thejudgemuffin on 12 February, 2010, 05:48:23 PM
Denise and the dude

A new series coming to 2000AD.

(Or at least a Tharg Tale.)

Regards

Robin

Alski

You know, "Tales Fron 2000AD Customer Service" would make a very good strip for Cat Sullivan...
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

Emperor

Quote from: Robin Low on 13 February, 2010, 12:05:58 PM
Quote from: thejudgemuffin on 12 February, 2010, 05:48:23 PM
Denise and the dude

A new series coming to 2000AD.

(Or at least a Tharg Tale.)

She's the hard-working subs droid, he's... the dude and when they get together its mayhem (or a more than satisfactory customer service experience).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

brendan1

Yep, Denise has had no request more onerous from me than "please send me the entire year of 2005/6/7/8/9" but she really is lovely

Devons Daddy

HERE HERE

despite my occasional credit card changes, address changes and very very rare,missing progs, which is more to do with thrill starved posties then subs dept, she always comes through.

put her name to a  sexy efficent looking Judge character, she deserves no less.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Proudhuff

When Logan becomes CJ maybe she can be his PA??
DDT did a job on me