Main Menu

2000AD MICRO COMIC

Started by ARRISARRIS, 24 November, 2003, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

I was wondering if anyone could give me some more details about a 2000ad micro comic i have just won on ebay. Its of A5 size and has two stories inside, judge Dredd in Crossing Ken Dodd and the ABC Warriors in Road Kill. Can anyone give me anymore details of how, why and when it was produced and is it a one off etc etc....

Oddboy

That should be Prog 1214, never heard of a miniture version though.

Prog 1214:

Judge Dredd: Crossing Ken Dodd (complete story)
Deadlock (episode 3 of 11)
Nikolai Dante: Battleship Potemkin (episode 2 of 8)
Rain Dogs (episode 2 of 10)
Vanguard (episode 3 of 8)

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=1214" target="_blank">Prog 1214

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/1214.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

,Mr. Nice

Given away free with Gunlok when it was first released. Gunlok being a Rebellion computer game (PC) released relatively soon after Rebellion acquired 2000AD.
May have been given away free(as it says on the front ;)) from other sources as well, I don't know.

Leigh S

I believe it was also given away free with a computer games mag (possibly a Dreamcast mag?)

stront692

i saw that one - very strange

i think its the gunlok one yeah

seen another mini prog 1 made up from the cuttings of 300 odd (where u could make a prog 1 out of the bottom half of one page in issue)

some one has obviously made it up and trying to sell it for more than the issues were worth

Steamboy

got a copy of Gunlock sitting on the shelf....just checked....yep little teeny copy of 2000ad in it, wonder how much I could flog it for on Ebay, game still costs farkin A$89.95...any takers...

CU Krestel

ARRISARRIS

Thanks for your help guys. Would completeists class it as prog 1214.1????

,Mr. Nice

The Dredd story may be from 1214, but the ABC Warriors story is from prog 2000.