Main Menu

Wolfman - Trailers 1 & 2

Started by Goaty, 22 October, 2009, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

as trailer 2 was out last night, as with link of trailer 2, also trailer 1 if you hadn't see it...

it looks good werewolf effects and expected the high bodycount!

Trailer 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKn_RbCAAek

Trailer 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIRyq5U7Jg

with poster...

Richmond Clements

Can I be the first to make the Star Trek TNG joke about the thread title?

locustsofdeath!

I must admit, the Worfman does look good. And here I was, prepared to dislike it and all.

Goaty

Richmond Clements

Quote from: locustsofdeath on 22 October, 2009, 10:12:50 AM
I must admit, the Worfman does look good. And here I was, prepared to dislike it and all.

Indeed- it looks like good old fashioned monster fun! Part of me hopes that it's rated PG so I can take my youngsters along and get them good and frightened.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: His Lordship rac on 22 October, 2009, 10:14:21 AM
Quote from: locustsofdeath on 22 October, 2009, 10:12:50 AM

Indeed- it looks like good old fashioned monster fun! Part of me hopes that it's rated PG so I can take my youngsters along and get them good and frightened.

I believe I heard - and I could be wrong - that it's actually going to have an R rating. Early reports say there are some really scary scenes.

the shutdown man

Quote from: locustsofdeath on 22 October, 2009, 10:21:06 AM

I believe I heard - and I could be wrong - that it's actually going to have an R rating. Early reports say there are some really scary scenes.

I've read bits and pieces that say it's surprisingly gory for what could easily be a CGI filled horror.

I'm definitely looking forward to it anyway. Hopkins looks like he's having loads of fun.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Richmond Clements

Oh well- looks like they're not coming along then!

Goaty

The transformation f/x look more American Werewolf than Van Helsing thank gawd. as looks very classic.

Mardroid

Looks brilliant! Very atmospheric. I think I prefer the longer snouted look for my werewolves but I understand it's an homage to the old film of that name. One remake I'm actually looking forward to. (Mind you, I don't think I've seen the original. Not all the way through anyway.)