Main Menu

Show your support for tooth!

Started by Ignatzmonster, 28 April, 2009, 04:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignatzmonster

Was reading the Onion AV Club and came across this:

//http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-comics-reporter-makes-a-good-list,27211/

A list of "The Ten All-Time Best Long-Running Comics Series" and no one mentions 2000ad?! So I left a post under Judge Minty (no idea why) but I'm tired after eight hours studying Patho and hungry so I doubt I left much of an impression and probably mispelled everything. So for Tharg's sake ask WTF and maybe they will start reviewing Rebellion books ever.

Colin YNWA

To be fair to them they do say they're going to stick to North American comics so they have a get out.

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: "Colin_YNWA"To be fair to them they do say they're going to stick to North American comics so they have a get out.

I think they are actually sticking to English speaking countries and just forgot the UK altogether. Oh well, don't mind spreading the word by my lonesome.

Colin YNWA

I come with my tail between my legs.

Having relooked at the blog entry he does say that the original post had a deliberate North American (and I think it only put the North in so that in so they could include Cerebus!) focus he does ask for that not to be considered when adding comments. So I did.

Ignatzmonster since I very rarely manage to read through my own posts well enough to spot the error heavens knows what I was thinking trying to find error in someone elses! Sorry!

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: "Colin_YNWA"Ignatzmonster since I very rarely manage to read through my own posts well enough to spot the error heavens knows what I was thinking trying to find error in someone elses! Sorry!

Stuff and nonsense, no need to apologise. Really, even if it had been held to North America I wouldn't have paid any attention.  Tooth could use the press in the States and I would have barged in anyhow. As an American comics reader I get sick of American comics readers pretending American comics are the only thing worth reading. If another man wanted to show more discretion I wouldn't have held it against him.