Main Menu

UNDT 3rd place play off: Nikolai Dante vs Nemesis

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 October, 2020, 06:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 02 October, 2020, 05:35:13 PM
Why don't you guys just kiss and make up

Have we fallen out? I know we discuss things, but I've never seen it as any more than that... am I being naive again?

Though now I'm terrified that Greg is some sub-conisous manifestation of my super-ego and assuming YNWA is my id (only my id could be this bad at typing words and stuff right?) which of you lot is my ego....or am I just misusing Fruedian theory here, as to be honest I don't really understand it...

Greg M.

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 02 October, 2020, 07:35:54 PM
Have we fallen out?
No, no, we haven't fallen out, Colin. And hey - if I do turn out to be just a manifestation of your subconscious, then you get some great Bad Company art out of it. But you also get my record collection, and I can't imagine you want that many Manowar records.

Timothy

Colin YNWA

Hey folks these two need to get home for tea so we'll wrap this up in the morning so if we have any interested in who comes 3rd and 4th get ya votes in now before the big stuff begins.

paddykafka

It's a hard choice to make but I'm going with Nemesis.

abelardsnazz

Huey2

JayzusB.Christ

Nemesis for me. Dante might be the better shagger, but he doesn't do it with his beak.

Also, Mark Millar has some nerve, calling another British comics character Nemesis and expecting it to measure up.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

It was close, toe to toe but in the end

Nemesis The Warlock

Clinched 3rd place at the expense of Nikolai Dante. Pefff who cares lets get on withe main event...

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.