Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tomorrow, tomorrow
You can vote til tomorrow
so few votes here up to today.
Tomorrow, tomorrow
You can vote til tomorrow
Survival Geeks seems here to stay...
VOTING CLOSED

Well this one wasn't a shut and and Glimmer Rats got a lot of praise but the result was always clear and

D.R. and Quinch

can now shape Round 4 into an intergalactic swear word...

... ouch that one was bad even by my standards!
VOTING CLOSED

We're not going to get many of these anymore as the competition gets harder and harder but Jaegir just stormed this one and got the first (and possibly only?) shut out of Round 3. Poor Rose O'Rion was simply blown away and

Jaegir

didn't need to clone votes to get to Round 4.
Events / Re: Lawless 2022
« Last post by Richmond Clements on Today at 05:31:29 AM »
About to start my journey. First time on a flying tube since before time. I have been really nervous about this for a long time. I can't afford to get everyone a drink, but it will be good to see you.
Film & TV / Re: Netflix?
« Last post by The Mind of Wolfie Smith on 27 May, 2022, 10:57:18 PM »
to the lake.

on netflix. excellent russian series. about a global pandemic. made in 2019.

yep.
Film & TV / Re: Netflix?
« Last post by Mardroid on 27 May, 2022, 07:53:38 PM »
Disney+ could easily join that club in the time between Marvel TV series.

Although they're being quite canny about the large overlap between Marvel fans and Star Wars fans — there's rarely been more than a very few weeks between either a Marvel or SW series running (see: Moon Knight wrapping up today and Obi-Wan starting three weeks later, for example).

So true for me. I only really get Disney + for the Marvel and Star War series (I like both) and I tend to unsubscribe if there's a long break between. I haven't unsubscribed in a while.
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Trooper McFad on 27 May, 2022, 06:32:36 PM »
Alien Nation (1986?)

Stands up surprisingly well. It's like District 9 before District 9. Well worth a rewatch if you haven't seen recently or a watch full stop if you've never seen. Dare I say forgotten sci fi classic. Well maybe not on this forum.

I remember enjoying it at the time and the subsequent spin off TV series (but that’s probably of it’s time now)
Maybe try and catch the film sometime soon.
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Rara Avis on 27 May, 2022, 06:19:45 PM »
Alien Nation (1986?)

Stands up surprisingly well. It's like District 9 before District 9. Well worth a rewatch if you haven't seen recently or a watch full stop if you've never seen. Dare I say forgotten sci fi classic. Well maybe not on this forum.
bump
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10