Main Menu

This weeks Dredd

Started by Matt, 12 September, 2002, 01:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

I assumed the 'hunch' was the psi-booster or whatever it was messing with Dredd's head

paulvonscott

I thought that was obvious too Gary.  What the hunch was is a bit of a silly question.

HiEx

Continuity error - McMahon drew Dredd using a Lawgiver MK.I.

HiEx

Jayzus B. Christ

There was a Ron Smith Daily Star Dredd in the 80's that showed the Justice Dept developing teleporters. They fucked up, mind you, but they've had at least fifteen years to iron out the flaws.

Leigh S

>anyone else remember mark millar's use of teleprescence as a major initial plot element in maniac 5?

heh

heheheh

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Slippery PD

Perhaps because some scientist guys have recently done something they say is a teleport thing ( but you need a msc to understand why ) the writers thought, quick catch up time !

In fact it is quite simple they have managed to teleport an electron.  How they know it is the same electron or how they managed to pin point an electron, which is in fact an electromagnetic "smear", is anyones guess.  But thats a whole different kettle of fish.

They are hoping to use this technology in computers, as a way of transfering data...

- yer Sciencetastic Slippo  :-)    

Last of the V8's

I have to say I felt this Dredd was a wasted oppertunity. Not only was the script quite bad, for Wagner, but bringing McMahon back with no fanfare???.
This is one of the best, if not THE greatest Dredd artist ever and the story just didn't deserve him.
Sorry, but I am not a fan of McMahon's new style he adapted to with Muto Maniac, Last American etc.
Come on Mike take a trip back and deliver truly great old style art ala Cursed Earth.