Main Menu

Judge Dredd

Started by Jeff Tiley, 14 September, 2002, 07:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Tiley

Anyway, I have just returned from the pub for a few pre wedding drinks and can't sleep at the moment, so my mind has wandered to the returning character in Dredd's world, as hinted a few prog's ago.

A few people on these message board's hinted at Tweak returning, I don't hink that would happen as Tweak is a Pat Mill's character.

My money is on one of the following

A son or daughter of Fergee. Quote 'Fergee do Bad Things, one - maybe two bad things!' Fathering children and not paying maintenance???

Ralph, from the orphanage? Semi adopted by Dredd and thrown out of the academy approx prog 120??

The boy who cancelled New Years inducted into the academy approx prog 145. Bound to be a senior Judge by now??

Sov Judge Izaaks from the Apocalypse War, returns for the trial of Orlok??

Smiley

Never thought of Izaaks. He fits the twenty year thing, and does have a likely excuse to re-appear. Nice one.

The Amstor Computer

---Never thought of Izaaks. He fits the twenty year thing, and does have a likely excuse to re-appear. Nice one---

I'll second that. With the core of Orlok's case likely to focus on the actions of both sides in the Apocalypse War, supporting characters from that period would be a good bet.