Main Menu

the shape of things to come 2: judgement day

Started by O Lucky Stevie!, 26 September, 2002, 05:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

better start being good now for father christmas, kids! the october 2002 previews (for wot's shipping december, like) has hit the shelves!

rebellion has two new hardcovers, button man:the killing game & hewligan's haircut (hooray! wonder if it's gonna have that hole cut through the front cover? I'm not buying this, it's got a bloody great big 'ole through it, it has!)

titan has judge dredd: the day the law died hardcover & tankgirl volume 4: the odyssey (hugebits & wellingtons once again)... cheers, jamieb!

dc dishes out the debut of diggle's hellblazer special:lady constantine (that was no lady, that was a shadowy dabbler in the occult) robbie & frazer's the authority: scorched earth one shot.

there's listing for megazine 201 & prog 2003 too!

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Art

Isn't Tank Girl: The Odyssey the awful post-movie Milligan scripted effort?

sigu

It is Milligan and, as the name suggests, it's based on Homer's odyssey.

Personally, I enjoyed it!

SiG

almighty mat

Also in previews, under SQP Publishing, Judge Dredd;Hall of justice, a 64 pg collection of dredd and other judges' stories, by Wagner , Grant, Mills, Gibson, Mcmahon, Robinson and Smith.

The write-up makes it sound like filler crap tho'

mat

O Lucky Stevie!

can't remember the exact contents, but this is an american edition of colourised (as opposed to 'burglarized') pre-prog 520 dredd stories . this has been available for over a decade.

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Art

Ooh. Does it have the Quality aspect ratio squish?

Leigh S

Hall of Justice features:

Rico

Question/error of Judgement/case for treatment (with amended dialogue from McGruder!)

Cadet Brisco

Bobs Law

Death of a Judge

Chief Judge Resigns

Knock on the Door (a personal favourite)

Minty's Long Walk

All rather badly colourized, but not thankfully qualityized

Oddboy

"with amended dialogue from McGruder"

Tell us more?
Better set your phaser to stun.