Main Menu

Queen Bou Vs The Romans

Started by Mudcrab, 12 September, 2003, 03:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyroxian

I believe they're using the Total War engine (from the Shogun: Total War! and Medieval: Total War! games).

Gits, they should've spoken to me about using the engine from Tribal Lore - a Celtic Fantasy RTS that I worked on many years ago (before it got canned)

Steve

Pyroxian

Contact info:

email: timecommanders@liontv.co.uk
fax:   0208 846 2001
post: Emma Shaw, Lion Television, 26 Paddenswick Road, London, W6 0UB

Mikey

Ta,Pyroxian
If I get on I'll wear some toothy stuff.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

>>>How to win at Waterloo... work avoidence rant.

Did you see Battlefield Detectives? good prog...

The 'old Gaurd' were fecked after the retreat fi Mosside, sorry Moscow, so there weren't many real Old Guard left in the ranks.
Plus the usual French cannonade didn't work due to the soddin sod, 12hours rain made moving guns near immpossible and and cannon blast got absorbed by the mud.
Wellington used the landscape and hid behind a escarpment and The Napoleon fecked off for two hours mid-battle leaving his 2nd in command to send in heavy cav' against the squares hidden behind the escarpment who he thought were retreating but were in-fact consolodating.
A good series the 'Little big Horn' one was good too.

oh and we had Major Sharpe, but they didn't mention him

Huffy B-)  
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

>>>>Hey i rule at online a.o.e

David, have you done the Star Wars ones? much the same but with X-wing fighters instead of seige machine, robots instead of workers, Stormtroopers instead of Samurai etc, still got the towers etc

and I still get beat by the PC (AOE and Star wars on) 'hard' setting. How can it have so much fire power by tech level two?

Grrrr!

Huffy

DDT did a job on me

Quirkafleeg

Only saw the some of the Little Big Horn one... but that rocked. Young lads but crippled with arthritus facing indians with guns that had a shorter range but fired much much master... not so much last stand as slaughtered as they ran

The Monarch

yeah i have i live by those games i love them i really do

Queen Firey-Bou

grrrr... just seen that trouts insults. how dare he! he's not even evil anymore but a chummy imposter!

well dahhhhh! 'she lived centuries ago', she was my great grans aunt, you big haddock.

and dahhhhh! of course i was frozen in ice, every frikking winter. permafrost helps banish the seven signs of aging you know.

and looking like a jessie? pfff i don't even smoke.http://www.utv.ee/~ivar/menu/menu9.jpg">

McNulty

I'm just waiting for the Mons Grampus battle on Time Commanders. Do we know if the team is taking the role of the Pictish tribes or are they the Romans again?

Link: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rjamieson/Cal-Hab/index.html" target="_blank">The A-Z of Cal-Hab

CGI_squirrel

I thought last night's time commanders was g pretty good. Me and my step-dad were literally shouting at the telly 'cos of the absolutely basic mistakes they were making.

Talk about stupid!

McNulty

Well, Time Commanders was on again, and this time it was the long awaited battle between the peoples of the Caledonii vs the Roman army. In a strange move, the team was actually playing as the "barbarians" rather than the "civilised" imperial forces of Rome.

I can't believe we lost! :(  Again!

Link: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rjamieson/Cal-Hab/index.html" target="_blank">The A-Z of Cal-Hab