Main Menu

Dennis lives! Join our order and be his chum!

Started by Trout, 13 September, 2003, 02:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Big C is that you? who's the thin guy with you?

Anyway...Down with this false chummyness!

He's tricking you I tell you, the Mighty One has been taken over by the ghost of Nicky Fairbairn or some such horror he'll tempt you little fishes in with his big wide grin...

Must ...reach... boot... Knife!

DDT did a job on me

Mr C

No...
THIS is me, as you can see, I'm alot more squamous and rugose than that bird in the weird pic that appeared out of the Internet ether.
Still, I am a sleepy Great Old One, so if you'll excuse me, I've got to go send maddening dreams to all the nice boys and girls.
http://members.iquest.net/~drivers/images/cthulhu.gif">

Queen Firey-Bou

h...h...hhhufff are we ... COFF coFF the only one who can see the truth ? coff akkk kakkk

feel wierd.....

feel  * gag * funny....

evil powers a foot...

coff*!!!

Pyroxian

>are we ... COFF coFF the only one who can see
>the truth

Well, I'm Icthyophobic, so will not be joining any organaisation that has fish in it.

Steve

Lobo Baggins

It?s true after all!  My researches have found the following passage in the ?Bumper Book of Dennis?:

?And in the third year of the Second Millennium, (not the second year, and not the forth year either) a great fish, yea, a king of fish, will come to proclaim the return to the Great Tenets of Chumminess.  And, yea, the Great King of Fish will be sorely doubted by the masses, led by the Queen of the Brigade of Fire, fore he has long been known to follow the path of Evil and Unchumminess. But, oh yea, the King of Fish shalt spake only unto Truth and it will be seen that he has Truly Reformed and will certainly not be a follower of the Path of Villianousness and will insure that Chum Races are out of the Question and shooting people in the head is DEFINATELY right out.

And there will be much rejoicing, and LO! all and sundry wilt party like it is unto 1999, for the Proclamation of the Great Fish King shall be the Forerunner of the Second Coming Of The Blessed Scotty, the Son of Dennis.  And, ye Great King of the Fish shalt be Battered, and his head shalt be smited off and his body shalt be cast into the Great Vat of Boiling Oil, and all True Chums of Dennis will enjoy the Great Eating of the Fish Supper.?  

The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Something Fishy

What.. no mentioned of Dave at all?

well.. that seems less..

less..

chummy some how!

Trout

That's not very chumlike, Lobo.

I suspect you have a different edition of the Bumper Book of Dennis than me.

Mine mentions Dave, as the great missionary of dullness, friend of Scotty and his harbinger.

All hail the mighty Dennis, Dave and Scotty!

- and me...

Oddboy

We need more Chum musicals...

Chum chumminey, chum chumminey, chum chum, cha-roo...

Chummy chummy bang bang, Chummy chummy bang bang, Chummy chummy bang bang we love you...

Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Chummy talking, talking chummy talk!

Talk about the things we like to chum!

- Trout

Devons Daddy

tick tick , tcik tick.tick tick tick ticky.
so unplug the jukebox and do us all a favour YEHHH  that musics lost its taste so try another flavour CHUM MUSIC.

STAND AND DELIVER your money or life.
try to uuse a mirror not a bullet or a knife.
for im the dandy chum who your to scarred to mention. i spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing you attention.

vroom vroom vroom. dont you ever dont you ever stop be dandy showing your a chum son.

a new royal family a wild nobilty we are the chums.so come see.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Lobo Baggins

++Mine mentions Dave, as the great missionary of dullness, friend of Scotty and his harbinger.++

Dave is mentioned in another passage:

?And so it came to pass the Dave, who is known as the Keeper of Interesting Facts, did don his cagoule and did raise the wondrous Tartan Thermos Flask and, LO!, much Weak Lemon Drink did issue forth, and there was much rejoicing, for those present had spake unto him, ?yea, Dave, many have come hither to hear thou Impart thou Diverse Interesting Facts, but no chum hath thought to brink their own refreshments, and foresooth, many are as though spitting feathers.?

?And the Tartan Thermos Flask did provide refreshment for all those present, for the Thermos could keep hot things hot and cold things cold, but the Weak Lemon Drink was neither hot nor cold but retained a Temperature that was as unto the room.  And Dave knew this to be good.?
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Proudhuff

For Godsake Trout your Scottish!! get a grip!
We weren't the thugs of the British Empire so the likes of you could throw it all away in a fit o' Chummieness! Think o' the thin red line, the squares at Waterloo, Ensign Ewart, Andy Stewart's A Scottish Soldier, was any of that achieved by chummieness, I think not!!

Where the chips on your shoulder?
where's the inherent hate of everybody who isn't you? where the hidden sectarian agenda?
where the falling out with yer bestfriend about should veggie haggis pakoras be allowed at a REAL Burns supper?
Where's your Gnob-like ability to eventually find something to argue about with anyone who first appears to be a likeminded bro?

Where's your ability to manage to get a fecking swear word in the middle of very three syla-f*cking-bile word?

For godsake man! where's yer cringe?

I think its the lack o' rain that's doing this... the opposite of cabin fever, Jocks shouldn't have good weather for more than a week or there's always outbreaks of maddness like this, next you'll be saying 'have a nice day' and being nice to strangers and air kissing. Thankfully your trip to weegeland might bring back yir sensible side ;b  

Ah-keen-his-fayther-Huff
DDT did a job on me

Trout

If you say so, Huffy chum.

Chips are good with brown sauce on.

- Trout

Proudhuff

Now yer talking sense :)

I quite like this chummyness if it means everybody agrees with me B-)

aaaagh!... must...reach...Fishknife!
DDT did a job on me

Darryl

Well, being from de west midlands, 'chum' is another word for 'mate' which can be used in many situations;

hello mate, how ya doing?

OR

look MATE, if you dont stop that, oil knock 7 bells out of ya!

I think King Troutchum is using CHUM in the second sense... beware the trout.....