Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klute

My mother in law organised a guy to do our bathroom as a christmas present.......said guy seems to have given us the run around he's supposed to start work on our bathroom monday coming up.

Currently there's no sign of life from this hillbilly cowboy and we now have tiles,bath, toilet etc littering various rooms in the house and by the look's of things nobody to do said work.

I'm frustrated that the guy can't just be man enough and say he didn't want to do the work/took on more than he could handle.I don't know but atleast grow a set of ball's and say your not coming.

If it's not one thing its another.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

mogzilla

we use a reliable guy i can pm his details if you want but he's in preston.dunno if thats any good.

klute

Quote from: mogzilla on 08 August, 2011, 08:38:20 PM
we use a reliable guy i can pm his details if you want but he's in preston.dunno if thats any good.

I suspect were to far north unfortunately thanks anyway

mogzilla

the shitty city rover failed its mot on its indicator stalk! then the replacement we got was broke so we have to wait again for the replacement to come...

Christov

Evacuated from work before the riots kicked in big in Birmingham. Shitting bricks about the trains tomorrow, as I will not be walking an hour and a half to the pissing Metro station.

klute

Quote from: klute on 08 August, 2011, 06:05:46 PM
My mother in law organised a guy to do our bathroom as a christmas present.......said guy seems to have given us the run around he's supposed to start work on our bathroom monday coming up.

Currently there's no sign of life from this hillbilly cowboy and we now have tiles,bath, toilet etc littering various rooms in the house and by the look's of things nobody to do said work.

I'm frustrated that the guy can't just be man enough and say he didn't want to do the work/took on more than he could handle.I don't know but atleast grow a set of ball's and say your not coming.

If it's not one thing its another.

Just an update the guy has been in touch BUT i suspect the only reason is because his company sent him back to check work at my inlaw's house he's supposed to pop over to our house tomorrow according to him so i'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

SmallBlueThing

...because I am sick to death of staring up Anderson's nose every time I log on to this forum! It's distracting and gross.  :-\

SBT

The Legendary Shark

There seem to be fewer and fewer yappers every week. :(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

flintlockjaw

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Batman's Superior Cousin

Now I've lost my damn wallet, can life not get any worse!?!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

COMMANDO FORCES

Earlier on I was wandering down the town to put 3 T-Shirt designs in to be embroidered and then collect the Fish & chips (it is Friday) and while I was doing this I was reading some tweets. Now this is the weird bit, I had just read how Mike Donachie had had an altercation on the footpath with someone, when, you guessed it, I had a similar thing.

I was walking along the path minding my own business when two 20 somethings bumped their bikes off the road and onto the path right in front of me and then just stood there blocking my route. I was about 10 foot away and they still hadn't moved. Now the problem is that the road is part of the one way madness that causes hell in the town and so it's always busy, do I walk into the road or do I wait for them to move.

I looked at both of their faces to see if they would realise that they were blocking the path and then move out of the way. The look back was a no, so onwards I went  >:D

I caught the first bike's rear wheel with my left shin and then used the forward movement of my leg to push the bike over with the rider still on. Before the second rider could move I had placed my foot onto the rim of his rear wheel, bending a few spokes and then as my body passed the bike my foot dragged the wheel along with me until my foot came out (only one pace).

Both the tits started to shout abuse but I had a mission to do, so I couldn't be bothered having some more fun. As I passed a bloke stood outside the hairdressers, he said to me something along the lines of 'well done mate' as he had watched the whole thing.

I'm sure they thought I was going to have to walk into the oncoming traffic to get around them because they think they own the place. Think Again!

The spirit of Donachie was with me  ;)

Zarjazzer

System and I just had a lovely confrontation between us two and four drunken/stoned prats  in their early twenties-swilling cans of lager at 9.30am in the morning!

I'm happy to say we told them to fuck off! and after some more verbal off they went.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Very strange encounter indeed. I heard the voices first and I must admit I thought nothing of it but when we walked round the corner from the Station I saw them and that swagger of the totally faced. The guy who spoke the most put his arms out carrying the bottle of bright Pink 'Wicked ' drink or some such blurb but I think it was mostly bravado showing off to his friends shouting 'Come on then, lads what yah got?'

I murmered some reply like 'Look what you've got?' pointing at the bottle drink trying to make a bit of a joke but I must admit the Adrenaline rush began to kick in a bit and I realized that we had walked between them a bit of a bad position to be in since we were outnumbered, 2 of us 4 of them.

Zarjazzer however eyed the Guy down telling him forcefully to back away and Fuck Off. We we're now walking away from each other they [I assume] to the Station and that was it but they were steaming, really drunk. Anyway I doubt they'll get to where ever they were planning to go not in their condition. Only 9:30AM a not very happy start to Saturday!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

mogzilla

i did my back in tackling the 13 year dumping ground that is the attic...it was 98% better then yesterday i coughed....back to square drokking one! ouchy!!!!! >:(