Main Menu

Philosophy of Judge Death

Started by sensibleken, 26 August, 2009, 03:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I remember reading a description of Wagner's scripts (by Gibson?) as being like 'particularly exciting telegrams', so I would take from that there was little description of character appearance.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

House of Usher

Quote from: Mikey on 02 September, 2009, 01:23:03 PM
I remember reading a description of Wagner's scripts (by Gibson?) as being like 'particularly exciting telegrams', so I would take from that there was little description of character appearance.

The reason I ask is that Judge Fear is called upon to hurl man-traps about (thus immobilising Anderson?), which made me wonder if the scene was inspired by Bolland's designs, or if Wagner's brief called for Judge Fear to be designed with man-traps about his person because Wagner had already got ideas about man-traps in his script.
STRIKE !!!

Christov

Greetingsssssss...

I come with the definitive analysis of Judge Death's philosophy.

'You're alive, and I'm going to kill you, then you'll be dead. Not alive'

Dark Jimbo

Bolland had pretty much free reign with the design. I remember reading (TPO?) that there happened to be a sheep's skull hanging of the wall of the house he was in at the time which became the inspiration for Judge Mortis, and that Judge Fear's portcullis-face was a homage to Kev O' Neill's style.
@jamesfeistdraws