Main Menu

Adrene + Thrills in Afghanistan...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 21 January, 2011, 12:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

Whose the sexy [but probably lethal] woman in the middle holding the comic?

I'M IN LOVE!!

No.

...SORRY i'M DRUNK AGAin.

Oh well love is fleeting.

Great effort all round.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

vzzbux

So are we going to have an influx of femme squaddies on the board?
LOD you are a saint.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Emperor

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 21 January, 2011, 10:11:52 PM
Whose the sexy [but probably lethal] woman in the middle holding the comic?

I'M IN LOVE!!

No.

...SORRY i'M DRUNK AGAin.

Oh well love is fleeting.

Great effort all round.

And it looks awfully cold out there in the desert, perhaps what they really need is a drunken British comics fan to keep them warm. I'm sure if LOD can find a space in his next shipment he might be able to sneak you in ;0
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Zarjazzer

Once they see system they'll be the ones needing a drink!   :D
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

locustsofdeath!

Gabrielle is stationed in Lakenheath, England...and could probably kick all of our asses, yeah. But at least you'd be able to talk about Dredd with her.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Gabrielle? I just met a girl called Gabrielle, la da de de da etc. [To the music of Marie from West Side story you peasents]

Lakenheath, England?!

We've been invaded! Call the militia. Oh we've haven't got one any more. See Americans KEPT their guns. Very sensible.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

locustsofdeath!

Just like last year, I use the prog to count down the weeks until Adrene gets home - only 7 more progs and 2 more Megs!!! We're getting there. I should have a few more pics soon.

locustsofdeath!

All right, my last haul is on Saturday so we're all done with the project now!!! Thanks to all of the fellows who pitched in - it was a great and much appreciated gesture and I just can't tell you how thankful I am that you made this whole thing worthwhile. That said, I hope I never have to organize it again! Cheers!!!

So if you had comics or books to send but didn't get a chance to put them in the post - no worries at this point, and I thank you for the thoughts!

p.s. When I stop being lazy I'll post more pictures here!

Van Dom

Locusts, mate, about two weekends again I went up into the attic and got down 3 or 4 boxes of old Marvel comics i was planning to sort through and donate. Sadly, no sooner were they down than my 4 year old son had staked a claim to all of them. He had a little sad puppy dog face on him when I said I was going to give them away so I couldnt do it. On the plus side, what I had written off as junk is now being flicked through and enjoyed on a daily basis...old Fantastic Four comics have even become his nightly bedtime story of choice, so it turned out well! (And it sure beats reading about Horrid Henry!!!)

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

locustsofdeath!

No worries, Van Dom - the little ones need comics too. Get him started early.