Main Menu

Game of Thrones Season 3 - trailer, i think i just wet meself!!

Started by Radbacker, 24 February, 2013, 02:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j89OxgMwz5k
Preview speaks for itself.
the greatest show on TV is back next month, DRAGON!!!!!!!
I cant wait.

CU Radbacker

judda fett

qtwerk

There's no real point in talking about a 'golden age' for 2000ad anymore, given that the last decade under Matt Smith is the longest consistent period of quality that the comic has ever seen, but it does feel like TV - largely thanks to Sky in the UK - is having a superbly high quality run of top quality TV: Walking Dead, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Utopia, Girls, Dexter, Dr Who, Louie, Falling Skies.

Yay

Goaty

mygrimmbrother

Yep, best thing on telly by a country mile. Let's hope they can sustain the quality. Season 3 of The Walking Dead is stunning so far, but GOT has been incredible right from the get-go.

lawgiver2000

Richmond Clements

Yup, and definitely looking forward to the "You-know-what", too. Reckon it'll be in the next season though...

qtwerk

I wonder how many people watching when the 'you know what happens' will actually be totally unaware what the 'you know what' actually is?

Even given the huge numbers of people who watch it without reading the books, the sheer amount of interspaz chatter about it surely means it will be the least surprising surprise on telly ever.

The interspaz ruins everything. Trufax.

Richmond Clements

QuoteI wonder how many people watching when the 'you know what happens' will actually be totally unaware what the 'you know what' actually is?

Oh I think they'll know it when it happens!

qtwerk

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 26 February, 2013, 09:45:46 PM
QuoteI wonder how many people watching when the 'you know what happens' will actually be totally unaware what the 'you know what' actually is?

Oh I think they'll know it when it happens!

It's going to be hilarious yup

Radbacker

My house mate and his girlfriend are only watching the series, they have know idea you know what is going to happen and are completely unspoiled, judging from their reactions at Neds demise i think they are going to go through the roof, the TV could piossibly get something thrown through it.  I think it'll be this season as think it happes mid way through the book and would make a perfect season final.

CU Radbacker

mygrimmbrother