Main Menu

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - should we start a rumour

Started by Colin YNWA, 24 August, 2013, 08:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Well we could start a rumour that this is from a secret new Rogue Trooper movie?

From GotG Marvel's next (?) film after Cap and Thor 2?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/08/23/first-look-at-michael-rooker-as-yondu-on-the-set-of-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

dracula1

Looks good. This film will give the new Star Wars pap a run for its money. Rebellion take note, the potential for Rogue Trooper as a fresh and original film franchise has now been pissed up the river! Please approach Disney with your wealth of awesome characters to get them on the big screen sooner rather than later.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

The Doctor Alt 8

Goaty

First official image... Raccoon looks good...

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

dracula1

Goaty

New pictures, Rocket Racoon looks good! Trailer out tomorrow night.

NapalmKev

The only Rocket Racoon I've ever read was a back-up strip in the 'Transformers Marvel UK' comic.

The story involved warring Robot Clowns, Human lunatics and talking animals. This is what I'd want in a film (it would serve as a fitting introduction to Rocket IMO).

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

mimikeke

concept animation looks pretty sweet!!! Can't wait to hear Vin Diesel just saying "Groot" over and over again :)

Goaty

Last weekend I got all 3 books of Marvel's Annihilation, as never knew about Marvel Universe but it was so amazing to read!

And I was sudden shock by this Drax the Destroyer character as he kept fights the armies with just two knifes! I don't know how he will be like in this film! Very exciting!

Goaty

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

mimikeke

dracula1

:D looks like the summer blockbuster just entered the room off the back of that teaser!