Main Menu

ARTIST REQUIRED

Started by Emp, 05 September, 2015, 02:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

Many band do a concept album, like Hawkwinds "Chronicle of the Black Sword" based on Elric and Sabbats "Dreamwaever" based on "They Way of Way Wyrd"

I now have the chance to create a comic based on the lyrics of Martin Walkyier of Sabbat/Skyclad fame. The man himself will endorse any work and write a nice intro, so anyone fancy a challenge?

Albion

Cool. I'm a huge fan of Skyclad, and Sabbat. Martin is a great lyricist, looking forward to seeing this.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Greg M.

Yeah - I'm no use to you on the artistic front, but I love Walkyier's work, so I'll definitely be keen to see how this turns out. Good luck with the project.

DoomBot

Um, so you mean to do a comic based on dream weaver? Or some other lyrics of Martin's?

Love skyclad so I'm intrigued. The inevitable questions follow.... How many pages? colour/B&W or grayscale? And by when?  :)

Emp

Originally I was going to work on something along the lines of "Single Phial" but have just discovered that that was based on a short German movie call "Der Gartner".

There are plenty of Skyclad tunes that could be linked to make a single story.

Its a pretty relaxed idea Doombot,it'll be done when it's done. There's no-one waiting on it,it'd just something I'd like to do and having Martyn's blessing is a bonus.