General Chat > Links

Crap you really don't need but still want.

(1/7) > >>

richerthanyou:
Why do I need a life sized alien egg? Well it is Easter I suppose. Does it serve any practical use? No. Do I still want it. Hell yes!

:D

http://necaonline.com/54355/products/collectables/prop-replicas/aliens-life-size-xenomorph-egg-replica-with-led-lights/

The Doctor Alt 8:
Where do I begin?  :lol:

I'd love a solar powered water feature for my "garden" but even if I could afford to get it ... I am sure it would be stolen. Everyone knows that the security cameras round our flat are purely decorative.

repoman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7QXq-daA4PI&feature=emb_logo

I kind of bailed on tat when I ended up with a ton of Pop Vinyl things and other various gaming/movie figures.  I had an ultimate purge on all of it.  Sold everything apart from a Judge Death pop, a couple of Golden Girls ones and some Big Trouble in Little China ones.  I do still have an alien facehugger plushie.

Sold a bunch of Nintendo game and watch units and all my old consoles too.

But, I'm in the process of moving house and so for the next house my list of needful things is;

a decent soundbar for my TV (should have done this years ago)
an ultrawidescreen monitor for my PC

and once I get everything done, I'm really quite keen on getting an arcade cabinet.  I quite like the smaller ones that Arcade1UP do.  But I hate the art on them.  So unless they make a Donkey Kong or Bomb Jack one, I'll likely not bother.

And I'd really like to commission some Judge Death art by either Nick P or Dave R.  I expect that'll involve some serious payola if it can be done at all. 

However, I'll likely not buy much or any of that stuff.  I just like mental window shopping!

sheridan:

--- Quote from: repoman on 05 May, 2020, 03:44:42 PM ---I kind of bailed on tat when I ended up with a ton of Pop Vinyl things and other various gaming/movie figures.  I had an ultimate purge on all of it.  Sold everything apart from a Judge Death pop, a couple of Golden Girls ones and some Big Trouble in Little China ones.  I do still have an alien facehugger plushie.

--- End quote ---

Golden Girls?  As in, four people of pensionable age living together in a house in Miami (if memory serves)?  Not to disparage tastes or anything, just that stands out as being rather different from the other two in the list!

repoman:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 05 May, 2020, 03:50:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: repoman on 05 May, 2020, 03:44:42 PM ---I kind of bailed on tat when I ended up with a ton of Pop Vinyl things and other various gaming/movie figures.  I had an ultimate purge on all of it.  Sold everything apart from a Judge Death pop, a couple of Golden Girls ones and some Big Trouble in Little China ones.  I do still have an alien facehugger plushie.

--- End quote ---

Golden Girls?  As in, four people of pensionable age living together in a house in Miami (if memory serves)?  Not to disparage tastes or anything, just that stands out as being rather different from the other two in the list!

--- End quote ---

Yep, that's the one.  To be fair the collection was all Alien, Robocop type stuff for the longest time.  But yeah Golden Girls. Now if they made a New Statesman Alan B'Stard one, I'd have to get that.  Or a Judge Death one.  But I'm super tat averse now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version