General Chat > Links

The Judge Death Files

(1/3) > >>

repoman:
Hi all.

I've mentioned my site on here before but I've just finished my bibliography of all Judge Death comic story appearances.  Every story has been written up with a couple of scans at least on the vast majority of them.

http://judgedeath.co.uk/bibliography

I'll stop spamming it now but just wanted to let the community on here know that it's as complete as I can get it until any other stories get published.  And thanks to those of you who have helped me track down stories, engaged on the help thread and liked/retweeted things on Twitter.  I appreciate all the support.

WhizzBang:
Well done! Has Death been over-used? Perhaps. Nothing compares to those first two appearances for me.

Are you going to do the Daily Dredd appearances too? They would mostly fit in your Alt/ Mention/ Past column.

repoman:

--- Quote from: WhizzBang on 05 April, 2020, 06:26:06 PM ---Well done! Has Death been over-used? Perhaps. Nothing compares to those first two appearances for me.

Are you going to do the Daily Dredd appearances too? They would mostly fit in your Alt/ Mention/ Past column.

--- End quote ---

Will do if I can track them!  They'll definitely count.  :)

Not sure if Death has been over-used.  I'd have said yes but Kek-W's Fall of Deadworld and the Dominion/Torture Garden stuff has been amazing so I kind of feel like we're in a good era.

The odd thing is how often he's appeared.

1980s - 9
1990s - 24
2000s - 13
2010s - 26

The last decade was his most prolific.

Richard:
Good effort Repoman!

DrJomster:
Nice work there.

I looked at that and thought “There’s no way Day of Chaos was eight years ago”... but apparently it was!!!

Also, nice work there :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version