General Chat > Links

The Scream Comic Files

(1/7) > >>

repoman:
Having almost finished the Judge Death website I've been working on, I decided that Scream! needs an updated website in light of all the recent specials and some of the other info out there from podcasts and interviews.  Also, there's a bunch of info from It's Ghastly that would fit in well too.

So I've set up www.screamcomic.co.uk and have made a start on it.

Fun fact:  Issue 5 came out 36 years ago today.

It's a bit bare at the moment but keep an eye on it and if anyone has any juicy info about Scream! that I should include, please let me know.  As with The Judge Death Files I just want a really good resource.

Obviously, respect due to Back From The Depths for doing this first.  I'm going with a different vibe for my site (and I won't be including full scans as I don't want to break any copyright rules) and hopefully my site will end up being a useful resource for fans.

Greg M.:
Good luck with the site - Scream! is my favourite comic ever. (Sorry, 2000AD!)

Colin YNWA:
Wow this is excellent and its going to be superb when you get the chance to finish it.

Not sure if you have this planned and its easy for me to say as I'm not doing the work but are you plannign to put reference to were these various stories can be found in reprint. So much of this wonderful stuff is readily avialable via Hibernia and Rebellion - in various places) seems a shame not to drive folks to it.

sheridan:
I'd suggest putting a little about the creators (though maybe that's not what you're going for?)

I didn't manage to get a copy of Scream! 1 when it was published - all sold out where I lived :-(  Managed to pick up a copy at a later date though.

repoman:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 April, 2020, 10:35:05 AM ---Wow this is excellent and its going to be superb when you get the chance to finish it.

Not sure if you have this planned and its easy for me to say as I'm not doing the work but are you plannign to put reference to were these various stories can be found in reprint. So much of this wonderful stuff is readily avialable via Hibernia and Rebellion - in various places) seems a shame not to drive folks to it.

--- End quote ---

Hey Colin.  I'm deffo up for referencing all the modern stuff and any rare stuff.  I want this to be complete.  I even bought a copy of a Best of Eagle Thirteenth Floor compilation on eBay that I'll scan bits of.

I'll deffo link to anything current that is purchasable. 

ta!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version