Main Menu

Hi

Started by weateallthepies, 20 September, 2021, 10:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weateallthepies

Well my account finally got approved after several months, I emailed support in the end but it's possible there are other accounts pending if anyone does admin stuff here.

Just saying hi. Have long dipped into 2000ad when I've seen it but I'd never seriously collected it to read until recently. Currently going back and reading a lot of older stuff, whilst trying to make sense of the newer progs and enjoying it a lot. Definitely a lot of catching up needed though surprising that I remember reading through some of the older stuff. There's still a lot of assumed knowledge though, much like getting into any long running comic so it can be a bit confusing at times.

Richard

Welcome to the forum!

Funt Solo

In the dusty bunker complex, one of the tidy-up droids randomly ventured to the upper levels and heard a faint scratching at the upper airlock...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

Welcome and enjoy your catch-up
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Welcome aboard and enjoy the chat. Any questions will be answered buy the more informed Squaxx
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

wedgeski

Welcome aboard, have fun. :)

The Legendary Shark

Hey up and welcome!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard - sorry it was such a hassle to get sorted but the Admin team do as good a job is this barren dustbowl, cast off into a corner of fandom, far away from the shining twin monoliths of Facebook and Twitter...

... but we're good, kind folk, well when we're not a warrin'

Have fun and ask away, we all assume we have knowledge too, but most of us are guessing most the time, but we have fun doing it.

weateallthepies

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 September, 2021, 05:13:26 PM
Welcome aboard - sorry it was such a hassle to get sorted but the Admin team do as good a job is this barren dustbowl, cast off into a corner of fandom, far away from the shining twin monoliths of Facebook and Twitter...

... but we're good, kind folk, well when we're not a warrin'

Have fun and ask away, we all assume we have knowledge too, but most of us are guessing most the time, but we have fun doing it.

It's no problem really, just thought there might be others who couldn't get in too.

Read a load more last night, been on a bit of a comics binge lately reading loads of older Marvel and DC which is honestly way more confusing depending on the period.

roDREeDD

Welcome, I'd like to officially pass on the baton of newest member to you - that's posted in the welcome forum that is.

sheridan

Welcome to the board!

Barrington Boots

Welcome to the board! Please post lots!
You're a dark horse, Boots.