Main Menu

how to do a prog slog

Started by sheridan, 22 May, 2015, 09:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

2000AD Prog 297: "Drokk! The rad-beast's been sucked into the fancy dress parade!"

Two weeks ago: Lim-ees seem like normal soldiers.  Twist!  They're not!
One week ago: an independent sub-sect of Lim-ees seem like normal soldiers.  Twist!  They're not!
This week: that independent sub-sect of Lim-ees seem like normal soldiers (despite dressing funny).  Twist!  They're not!

sheridan

2000AD Prog 298: "Death to the enemies of East-Meg One!" The Last Invader

Some of my favourite characters to only make single-story appearances arrive on the scene...

sheridan

2000AD Prog 299: "Stop the world – I wanna get on!" Escape from the High Rock!

Goodbye to Snazz...
By the way - just how long has Rogue been walking Nu Earth?

sheridan

2000AD Prog 300: Free badge for every reader! Plus collect Prog 1 of 2000AD First 4 micro-pages this prog! Prog 300

The Nerve Centre treats this prog like a jump-on point, but Tharg forgot to tell Sam, Harry and Rogue!

sheridan

2000AD Prog 301: Fort Neuro gets... Disco Fever!

The hungry squark is not the most surprising thing about this week's episode of Harry TwentyThompson onoff the High Rock!

https://sheridanwilde.wordpress.com/2020/06/05/2000ad-prog-301-fort-neuro-gets-disco-fever/

sheridan

sheridan

2000AD Prog 303: ? "The time is out of joint!"

Brit-citizens get taken to camp.  The numbers are revolting.  Shanty Town is condemned.  Elizabeth isn't the only time tourist in 16th century London.  The emperor returns!

sheridan

2000AD Prog 304: Secret of the Bermuda Triangle?

Is this the fourth or fifth time we've seen the secret of the Bermuda Triangle?

sheridan

Three of the four stories I quoted could probably be tied together, though that would mean re-reading a pretty awful M.A.C.H.1 story to check whether the mad scientist was working on the US government defence programme, which may have caused Planet of the Damned!

sheridan

2000AD Prog 305: "You're under arrest, creep!" Dredd puts the bite on bounty-hunters!

Sam's caught in a trap.  Harry's breaking out of a trap.  Dredd's meeting Trap(per Hag).  The Nort's trap is activated.

sheridan

2000AD Prog 306: "Get this welded, pal!" BZZZ-ZZT!

Staple of sci-fi time travel, the (great) grandfather paradox.

sheridan

2000AD Prog 307: Hag's Beasts!

Endings to longer stories and one-offs, except for Fort Neuro, meaning tomorrow's won't quite be a jumping-on prog.

sheridan

2000AD Prog 308:This is SKIZZ "Fatality factor 79%... Goodbye, Interpreter Zhcchz!"

My first prog!  And I re-write my origin story due to information I hadn't noticed before...

Aaron A Aardvark

Quote from: sheridan on 11 June, 2020, 12:23:06 PM
2000AD Prog 307: Hag's Beasts!

Endings to longer stories and one-offs, except for Fort Neuro, meaning tomorrow's won't quite be a jumping-on prog.
I forgot how long Harry Twenty limped on after that zarjaz twist.

sheridan