Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: Goaty on 30 March, 2012, 03:55:55 PM
Be carefully, as it could be another false one from you-know-who, you could looks sheepish from it?

If that's a reference to me, guilty as charged, and whilst I've learned my lesson about passing on completely unsubstantiated scoops from previously-reliable sources, I nonetheless hold out that the trailer will be in the next few weeks, nothing to do with saving face on my part, I just want the damn trailer out pronto (as do we all, it's safe to say)...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

dracula1

Goaty

CYCLOPZ

Beaky Smoochies

*** MASSIVE NEWS UPDATE ***

The producers of Dredd have announced the sequel has been greenlit, will begin filming in South Africa in early 2014 with a budget of $65m, with a September 2015 release tentatively scheduled, and as expected, Judge Death will be the main villain, with Bruce Forsythe in advanced negotiations to don the portcullis-fronted helmet, and an all-singing-all-dancing musical number featuring a full brass band has also been confirmed for the film, more news as we get it...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

golledge100

For once I believe you Beacky. Seems entirely plausible to me ;)

Third Estate Ned

I've only just worked out what day it is.

Stan

Indeed. I was totally sucked in until the Bruce Forsythe thing. Like they could afford him.

darnmarr

Beaky Smoochies

"Niccceee to ssseee you, to ssseee you niccceee"...

Roger Godpleton

That is just too funny.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

darnmarr

Mark Taylor

Check out that chin! Forget Judge Death, Brucie should play Dredd! Okay the voice might be a problem, but one that's easily solved by getting Whoopi Goldberg to redub his lines.

strontium71

'' Standard Execution! ''
'' ...wait - shall I go higher or lower? ''
[ ''LOWER'' ]
'' Awwww - you got Double Whammy! ''
'' But wait...you get nothing for a pair! ''
[ ''NOT IN THIS MEG'' ]
BLAAAAM!!!
'' You've been a lovely perp. Sooo much better than last weeks  ::) ''
...because I hate you.

Onlyverysmall

Darnmarr, you deserve some kind of badge, well done sir. I chuckled.