Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Wanna knows what really funny is? That Daily Star got different Judge article next to Dredd 3D advert;

chuffsteruk

Well,this time tomorrow I shall be watching it.What a long journey, thought it'd never actually happen...but I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Goaty

Wow, Jock been using my Image links on his tweets. He never says hello, bastard! hehe  :lol:

jock

Goaty

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o I was tweet you yesterday about any Dredd 3D artwork by you, now that's brilliant!!!!!! I love that!

Quote from: jock on 06 September, 2012, 03:14:00 PM
hello, goaty.

Michaelvk

Big brother's watching, eh?  :D
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Bolt-01

Heh, bloomin' lurkers...

MR. ELIMINATOR

Is that concept art for sequel?

James Stacey

So with Mr Garland saying he wants Chopper in the next one I'm gonna put two and two toghether and say that's production art for Dredd 2 then  :lol:

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

James Stacey

(and yes I know I'm making 5)

Stan

Quote from: Michaelvk on 06 September, 2012, 02:30:32 PM
I wish I'd known about the Daily Star 2-pager before I went out to the shops :(

It's alright. There's still some daylight left. They mostly come out at night.

Mostly..

I'll grab one myself. Along with a Bombay Bad Boy if I can find one.

SKD

Karl Urban talking about Dredd on Steve Wright's show, Radio 2 today sometime between 4.30 & 5.00.

Stew.

SKD

dracula1

Ok! Rant time! . . . 'film reviews' on Radio 0ne has given a 3 star rating to Dredd and compared it to The Raid, which apparently did things better!? The reviewer didn't seem to know much about Karls previous film pedigree?! . . . struggling to name the last big film he starred in! Totally incompetent review and poor PR for our movie coming out tomorrow sadly  :(