Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mididoctors

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 27 March, 2013, 08:01:37 PM

Admirable.

For a group of people so dedicated to capitalism, they don't know how it works.

wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a utter pile of shite.. indulging in a loss making venture because it's your passion is ok I guess  BUT

Goaty

Happy days as my parents hadn't see Dredd yet!
(to be fair, not see my parents till Xmas!) But how to get them to watch it, as mum don't like extreme violence! Mmmmmm! But they got 3D TV! Also told them I featured in the film three times! Threeeee times!!!

Bubba Zebill

14:51 'Fatties Rule'
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

radiator

We really should start a dedicated thread listing every single Easter egg, forum shout out and background detail.

junox

it would be good if somebody could collect it all and put in  the first post of the topic  ... but if we had an edit button  it would be far more helpful

MR. ELIMINATOR

Yeah, would be a cool thing to have on a dvd if they ever did a special edition down the road.

Goaty

Just finished watch Dredd with dad, he likes it, mum didn't like the violence from the hotshot moment! haha...

watch it in 3D at their TV looks bloody awesome! And Dredd still the perfect film again! Never boring me as watch it about 30th times!

dracula1

Good Morning TV has announced that Karl Urban is to reprise his role as the titular law enforcer for a new C4 mini series to be scheduled for sometime in 2015. Best news all year and it came from Holly Willowbooby!

COMMANDO FORCES

More effort next time, please  ::)

dracula1

Damn found out within one reply  :'(

Hawkmumbler

Not a raised eye brow in sight. :lol:

Goaty

They just greenlit another sequel to GI Joe, it not April fools!

Zarjazzer

Oh gawd, in the first one they flattened central Paris, destroy London in the second, Berlin next?
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

dracula1

Sob, but it did make fifty mill in its opening weekend. Double.sob!

von Boom

Un-frickin-believable.  >:(