Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Huh. Well that's a little more than just being diplomatic. I still think ultimately it'll all come down to the numbers in the end, and I just don't see how it would make sense financially.

But gawd bless Karl for being optimistic.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: radiator on 16 May, 2013, 12:13:14 AM
Huh. Well that's a little more than just being diplomatic. I still think ultimately it'll all come down to the numbers in the end, and I just don't see how it would make sense financially.

I didn't think Dredd would be still in the Top 10 UK blu-rays 4 months down the road.

hazy efc

WOW did you hear that people if we want another installment we need to be vocal about it  :thumbsup:

radiator

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 May, 2013, 12:20:44 AM
Quote from: radiator on 16 May, 2013, 12:13:14 AM

I didn't think Dredd would be still in the Top 10 UK blu-rays 4 months down the road.

Great as that is, its only in the UK.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: radiator on 16 May, 2013, 12:36:11 AM
Great as that is, its only in the UK.

It's all down to the numbers.

shaolin_monkey

It's above Avengers too! ::)

JOE SOAP

Stan

Karl Urban is such a troll.

But Chuck Sixpackman is pleased by his optimism.

JOE SOAP

On a related note, if you get to make a sequel to Dredd, would you like to see Judge Death?

Yeah, absolutely! There's so many stories that would be wonderful to explore. I think Alex and I are certainly interested in continuing exploring, and judging by the fan reaction and the amount of times even during this publicity tour that I'm talking about Dredd is a good indication that it definitely found an audience. We'll see.

http://screenrant.com/karl-urban-star-trek-3-dredd-2/

Angry Vince

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 15 May, 2013, 11:58:29 PM

Karl Urban: "Interestingly enough, I did have breakfast with Alex Garland this morning.  It's not off the agenda."[/color]

So I am sitting quietly at my work desk and I get a phone call.
HR: "Vince, this Jim from HR"
Me: "Uh, yeah?"
HR: "Vince, someone has made a complaint about you."
Me: "Oh?"
HR: "Ye-es... they say that you have been surfing the internet on your company computer and masturbating at your desk."
Me: "Um..."
HR: "In fact, if I look at our security footage, it seems you were still engaged in this behavior right up until my phone call..."
Me: "Look I can explain, I was just taking a break and started reading this article..."
HR: "An 'article'?"
Me: "Yes, see it was about this movie..."
HR: "You were reading about a 'movie' and masturbating?"
Me: "Yeah, they were talking about maybe, possibly doing a Dredd sequel..."
HR: "A Dredd sequel? uh, really..." <keyboard tapping noises> "Okay, bye now" <sound of pants being unzipped> "click"
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

Richmond Clements

"As a jobbing actor, would you be prepared to do more paying work?"

"Yes I would."

And as both The Avengers and Skyfall made over $billion at the box office and Dredd... Didn't, there needs to be so e serious reality checks here.

dweezil2

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!    :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Goaty

Quote from: dweezil2 on 16 May, 2013, 07:06:18 AM
Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!    :)

Yep which I been for ages till September on here.  :)