Main Menu

A Quarter

Started by Tiplodocus, 17 May, 2008, 01:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Amusingly, one of teen Tips' mates texted today asking if he could buy a Quarter for him.

I sent a text bag asking whether it was Sherbert Lemons or Liqourice Torpedos for the 1/4.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Radbacker

hope teen Tips and said mate are at least 16 or 17 not 13-14 as I doubt that would be Sherberts he's talking about.

Duid you get a message back?

CU Radbacker

Buddy

I doubt that would be Sherberts he's talking about.

Indeed, it's probably midget gems. Kids these days.

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Proudhuff

Its now 100g in sweetshops, but I still enjoy asking the man:  'Have you got Hawick ba's?'

Sweetiehuff
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

Its the bloody EU again ! Everything has to be in grams etc these days.Its illegal to sell in pounds and ounces anymore and if caught a hefty fine will be imposed.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

A quarter? That's 25 cents. I wish him luck, as to the best of my knowledge the Bureau de Change only keeps foreign currency in the form of notes, not coinage. Kids these days - they don't know nuffink.
STRIKE !!!

Radbacker

i read it as a Quarter Ounce, a regular amount that Weed is sometimes sold as or so I hear.

CU Radbacker

House of Usher

You think? In my day it was an eighth. That was all my dope-fiend friends could lay their hands on. Kids these days have got it far too good I reckon.
STRIKE !!!

JamesC

But now they're all smoking this super-skunk you'd think they'd need less of it.

Roger Godpleton

Why were you looking at his texts?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JimBob

And why is it sold in imperial measurements but all other drugs are in grammes and KG?

Roger Godpleton

Because it's a "nice" drug.

BTW that was just a flippant comment, and I am not interested in starting a debate about cannabis so please don't start a riot.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Satanist

Pfft! In my day we called it a half of a half but I suppose that's to much to type for todays lazy yoof!

AND its half the price.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Matt Timson

Back in the day, I always used to buy by the eighth- and it was always 15 quid.  Even now, I hear the kids talking about "15 quid for an eighth".  

I wish I could buy a pint for what I paid in 1987 as well...
Pffft...