Main Menu

Sharktopus

Started by johnnystress, 15 October, 2010, 08:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Dog Deever has been drawing the adventures of Sharktopus in Dogbreath for the last few issues, so who needs this? I suspect I might but still...
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Nice, Sharksquiddy thing :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

El Chivo

IAMTHESYSTEM

Our civilization is doomed!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Van Dom

Saw Joel McHale taking the piss out of this on The Soup. Terribly bad CGI but I guess that's part of the "charm"?!? I don't think I could sit through the whole thing, as with most scyfy movies the best thing to do is Skyplus them then just fastforward to the monster bits!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Peter Wolf

What is good about this ?

I dont get it.Is it a spoof ?

The music is horrendous as well and i had to turn the volume down.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

I think that for me is part of its charm, the crappy cgi, the over worn cliched banter surely this has to be tongue in cheek ? Doesent it ?!
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Colin YNWA

Its Roger Corman all over I'm kinda glad this exists in this day and age.

Dog Deever

How can I pass up this opportunity to pimp Dogbreath, seeing as the usual pimps are 'taking it easy' at BICS- lazy bastards.
Annnyway, as Emperor says- the final part of 'From Below' is in Dogbreath 23. But don't worry if you missed the first two parts... Dogbreath 21 and 22 are both still available.
Although it features a squark rather than a sharktopus.
Hate to be pedantic!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Van Dom

Are you sure its not an octopark?
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Dog Deever

might've been a shrid, I suppose- easy to get them confused, after all it is a mutant.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ghostpockets

Sheer genie arse! Any film that stars Eric Roberts is always going to be a cinematic masterpiece, and I think were talking Oscar fodder here.

The bungee bit at the end reminds me of that panel from Hookjaw [spoiler]where the kid dives off the cliff right into the waiting gob of Pat Mill's greatest creation.[/spoiler]

Emperor

Quote from: Dog Deever on 16 October, 2010, 10:00:31 PMAlthough it features a squark rather than a sharktopus.
Hate to be pedantic!

Oops yes, silly me. People will have to buy Dogbreath #23 (and preceding issues) just so they can pick out the vital difference between such beasties ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+