Main Menu

Cardiff mini-Shed-Con

Started by House of Usher, 28 February, 2011, 10:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Provisionally: upstairs in the Great Eastern Great Western, 1.00pm on Saturday 2nd April
STRIKE !!!

James Stacey

I'm in Nottingham that weekend for the ice-hockey Playoff finals but I'm free most other weekends.

House of Usher

Okay. I don't want to go out on Saturday 26th because I heard that the revolution's going to be televised that day. The next weekend we're celebrating Deborah's birthday.

How about Saturday 16th April?
STRIKE !!!

James Stacey

I shall mark it in the diary. Who else is up for it ?

bluemeanie

Sounds cool (prnding boss approval of course), tho as someone who'd have to get the train in and back, somewhere a bit more central might be easier.

Great Eastern's in Splott, right?

James Stacey

I assume it's the Great Western as that's next to the station. Great Eastern I think is closed down.

House of Usher

I meant the Great Western! Oops.
STRIKE !!!

bluemeanie

lol.... that makes more sense  :)
Sods law there actually WAS one called the Great Eastern

bluemeanie

Arse.
She who must be obeyed tells me were booked out for the 16th

Prob best I get her in here

House of Usher

I might suggest 23rd April as another date I can make it. April 30th is a possibility too. I wouldn't want to go into May because May 14th and 15th is when the Bristol International Comic and Small Press Expo is happening.

So let's say 23rd April 30th April is favourite, with 16th April as a last resort.
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

23rd April is a fantastic day for the Welsh get together  :D

House of Usher

Cardiff City vs Queens Park Rangers? Oh bugger. Why does sport have to spoil everything in this city?

;)

Maybe the 30th, then?
STRIKE !!!

James

Let me know when you decide. I'm pretty flexible and can work around what you decide. Unless the date you decide clashes with something my end.

Or something.

Anyway provisionally count me in.

MsMeanie

30th April sounds perfect :D

(HoU's not wearing his Alpha lenses though right?)

House of Usher

Quote from: MsMeanie on 28 February, 2011, 08:56:33 PM
(HoU's not wearing his Alpha lenses though right?)

No fear! That would just be showing off.  :lol:
STRIKE !!!